A good will offer to all in here.

• Members

Well, I'm almost wrapping up my new website and I'm loving it.

I have a section on my website called "Featured Artist," this session can feature any artist for free. You get your song featured and your picture up for an entire month. There are many bands who have expressed interest but I feel it's best to reach out to the people in here that I interact with everyday.

1. Just so everyone knows, I'm not a commercial musician, I'm not in anyway looking for money from anyone on here or selling anything.

2. I have written more then 400 songs and have researched the music industry for years and wants to get this information out by providing it to people through services on my website or by sending them to other musicians/artist on here that needs to make business.

3. You can have your picture on my website, one complete song and a picture. We will have a link to your website/myspace and a full bio you provide us.

4. I know so many people but want to reach out to the people in here, I love this place even though "some" guys in here get my BP up at times.

The website is not yet completed but I can send you a link to the sample page that is 99.99 percent done.

5. If you want your bio/song/link to your site, just send me a PM.

6. I'm not trying to sell anything, just a way for indie artist to help each other.

7. Finally, if this post is in anyway a violation of Harmony Central, I will not be offended if it is deleted/closed.

It's up to interested parties.

Patrick Judson/Audioicon

• Members

Wow...sounds cool to me...

You're a great guy, no matter what the other folks here say about you...
;):D

Actually I think Audioicon is one of the more popular people around here...which reminds me (again) of just how lucky we are to have such a truly "all-star cast" of folks posting here. If I was as rich as Bill Gates, I'd have an SSS party somewhere and fly everyone to it!

• Members

Actually I think Audioicon is one of the more popular people around here...which reminds me (again) of just how lucky we are to have such a truly "all-star cast" of folks posting here. If I was as rich as Bill Gates, I'd have an SSS party somewhere and fly everyone to it!

Well, lets hope Bill gates reads this and decides to spread the wealth. :thu:

Just so you know I'll be at that party any day. :D

Audioicon

• Members

I was kidding, of course. One of those conversational things...like (when your wife is in earshot)...

"Hey, Craig, you're an alright guy, no matter what your wife says about you".

That sort of thing.

• Members

Hey AudioIcon,

I have a couple of projects in the development stages, will definitely contact you once they're closer to completion, appreciate you steppin up to help out us fellow forumites, very cool...

And yeah Stranger, that Silver Surfer promo on the myspace homepage looks great. I'm a comic book junkie, I own every issue of Fantastic Four from #6 to #100, including the first appearance of Silver Surfer and Galactus, great stuff...

• Members

I also wanted to mentioned that we would be creating a featured artist archive, so when you are no longer featured artist, viewers can click on a link "Previous Featured Artist" and read all the info on artist who have made the page. The feature artist is not a link, it's right on the front page and there's a music player that streams the song you decide to provide so people can play it.

Audioicon

Archived