OT: Getting out in front of THIS insipid controversy

• Members

OK... usually I'm so far behind on this stuff I'm the 76th post in some thread I'd been wishing would go away for a week or two and the parody threads are even starting to get old...

But THIS time I'm gonna get out in front.

And I wanna say: LIGHTEN UP ON PAULA!

She was just trying not to hurt her poor little chihuaha and sacrificed herself in order to save him! (Or her?)

Abdul breaks nose in dog mishap

American Idol judge Paula Abdul has broken her nose while trying to avoid standing on her pet Chihuahua.

Abdul told US TV show Extra she had torn cartilage, fractured her toe and bruised her arm, chest and waist. "All from my little chubby Tulip," she said.

The former pop star, 44, is recovering and will appear on American Idol's grand finale this Wednesday, said her publicist, David Brokaw.

"She's a little sore, but is doing fine," he added.

The dog was not hurt in the incident.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6681249.stm

http://www.hecklerspray.com/paula-abdul-breaks-her-nose-on-a-chihuahua/20078434.php

• Members

I thought the statement by Ryan Seacrest last night on American Idol was a classic. While talking about the incident with Paula and her assuring him that her nose was sore but okay he commented live on air something in the line of,

"So she tripped over her dog but the bitch is okay." :D

• Members

I used to get kisses from her everyday as I was working on "Streight Up"

at Track Record in North Hollywood. I dreamed of making her Little Chubby Tulip sore :love:

Check that record out, if you haven't lately .. "Streight Up", and "Opposites Attract" are really pretty good still to this day.

Believe it or not, I've never seen "American Idol" !!!!

Russ

Nashville

• Members

I've seen her naked.

Only for a moment, then the moment was gone.

But, I've seen her naked.

:eek::rawk:

Not that big of a deal.... after all, she's been secretly naked underneath her clothes for all these years....

Archived