Is it just me, or...

• Members

...have there been a lot of really thought-provoking posts here lately? I always look forward to checking out what's happening on SSS, but it seems that recently, the bar got raised or something...and there are a lot of really lively discussions without people trashing each other.

Thanks everyone for your contributions. My name's on this forum, but y'all are the people who make it fly, and I don't ever forget that.

• Members

I could try and lower the bar with a few well-placed posts if it becomes a little too frightening for you. I just left a post about the possibility of the ten lost tribes of Israel making it as far as Japan. We'll see whether this raises or lowers the bar!! :D

• Members

Let's talk about Vista, that should bring it down a bit.
;)

I like the one my son showed me on YouTube, where the guy is so impressed, he installs it on a second machine. It's a shreader. Pretty funny. We all felt the same way about OSX for a while, too.

Steve

• Moderators

it seems that recently, the bar got raised or something....

Perhaps it's the incoming wave of intelligent, disenfranchised OJ refugees fleeing my brutal, ham-fisted rule over there. :idea:

Yeah, that's probably it. ;)

Terry D.

P.S. Or perhaps the post quality has risen here because I'm too busy with modding there to add frivolous content here? :o

• Members

I'm only a newbie on this forum but to me the high standard,

thought-provoking posts and lively discussions without

people trashing each other is what attracted me here and

kept me hanging 'round.

I've just assumed it was always that way here.:)

• Members

...have there been a lot of really thought-provoking posts here lately? I always look forward to checking out what's happening on SSS, but it seems that recently, the bar got raised or something...and there are a lot of really lively discussions without people trashing each other.

Sun just moved into Gemini. ;):D

• Members

...have there been a lot of really thought-provoking posts here lately?

Gosh, I was going to complain that it's been getting too thought-provoking lately.

Thinking is overrated. Can't we tone it down a little.

"Questions are a burden to others. Answers are a prison for oneself."

no6_badge.gif

Archived