It may not have the same affect on you...

• Members

Never been a fan.

And I've been tracking her and Buckingham since their solo album before they joined FM.

I was a huge Peter Green Fleetwood Mac fan. I liked some of the interim material, Future Games and Bare Trees (Kirwan and Welch dominated, respectively, I guess you'd say) but by the time B&N had come into fill the front positions, I had pretty well moved on.

I didn't mind the music (though it didn't do much for me) but the lyric pastiches that passed for songs really drove me crazy... I appreciated the fact that Buckingham took Nicks' poetry scrapbooks and cut and paste until he thought he had something that could hang together as songs -- and it apparently worked pretty well for most folks -- but stuff like Rhiannon and The Chain just seemed so air-headed I couldn't get past it...

• Members

In case you are looking for some relief...

... there is a brothel somewhere in Nevada where half of the brides look like that - damn, where is the telephone number and adress of that place...

Angelo - check your tatoos.:)

nat whilk ii

• Members

I got tired just by watching that keyboard player playing 16th note bass all the time...
:eek:

Yes but watch the whole progression of the tune, the way the band and Stevie all slowly lay into it more and more and forget they are on TV and just fucking cook. THAT is what playing in a band is all about, that felling 3/4 of the way through, gives me goose bumps, beautiful.

Archived