Thanks!

boosh

• Members

Hey let me tell you a story,....

There's this guy,35 years old.

He was born into a family that listened to music as entertainment.

This guy however ,... didn't think it was pure entertainment. He didn't only hear the music but he saw it in his head also. In full Technicolor.

He got an old mic and tapedeck when he was 6 or 7 years old. And a pair of drumsticks,... and a guitar with 2 strings.

He started making and recording music with that,... drumming on the back of the guitar,...and on the strings,... because he didn't know any better.

Then when he was about 11 or 12 there was this album that came out and his Dad bought it for him.

When he listened to it ,....with his eyes closed,... he didn't only hear wonderful sounds but he saw colors that appeared along with the music. It was his own FANTASIA.Not the usual colors he saw when listening to stuff but a REAL KALEIDOSCOPE!

After that all he wanted to do is record and make music like that.

There were bad times,.... and good times,...More Bad than Good but he stayed alive and managed.

To be short,......

This Guy met some wonderful people on a thing called internet,.. a magical place. His "Yellow Brick Road". They taught him,... they mocked him. But he's still there and thanking those who believe in him.

I was just thinking,...... I met this guy onhere that opened my eyes and ears,... His initials however,...B.S. whahahaha that made me laugh,..figure out that one ;)

Maybe someday,...his brother Q.J. drops in,...although I don't think he uses the internet to chat with people.

Never mind this thread,...I'm just being grateful and thankful again.

Booshy

• Members

Ahhhh,...Yeah,.... we all know who makes this stuff happen RIGHT!@@@@@@@???????

C R A I G ,... A N D E R T O N !!!!!!!!

THANKS CRAIG!!!! for this wonderful PLACE!!!!!

I consider this my home turf on the WEB!!!

Booshy

PS ,..If you ever feel like shouting out to Graig,...do it now!!!

He's one of the good ones so,..everybody,... Clap your hands!!!

let's stick your hands in the air!! and wave 'm like yo just don't care!! 'cause Craig's in the house and and he knows how to run it so everybody SAY OH YEAH!!!!!

Archived