PhilPhest 2007 Photos

UstadKhanAli

• Members

Hell yeeeeah, photos of PhilPhest 2007 are here on my website!! Kick back, kick up the jams, chow down on some mouth-watering carne asada, suck down some suds, and you'll feel like you are there.

Thanks to Phil once again for his warm hospitality. I am honored to be included as one of his friends. It's really great to hang out with a bunch of cool people.

There's several people that I don't know. I suck with names. :p If you know someone's name, let me know and I'll add it.

DSC_0707bandsunset.jpg

• Members

You got it, Dak, thanks!!!

Awright, everyone, click on those links and follow the pointy guitars...

Ken, I got your email but I've had this laptop at work and it won't allow me to respond to a yahoo mail address so you'll get a reply once I get it home later today or tomorrow. Things are in the works.

• Members

You guys needed a real mexican to prepare proper "carne asada"

We do the best we can with what we've got. Still, though, I think Cereal's delicious carne asada compares well to proper carne asada prepared by Mexicans, good enough that I think a few Mexicans might fold their arms and grudgingly admit, "Yeah....that's not bad." But just to be sure, get yer ass up here next year!!! :D

• Members

We do the best we can with what we've got. Still, though, I think Cereal's delicious carne asada compares well to proper carne asada prepared by Mexicans, good enough that I think a few Mexicans might fold their arms and grudgingly admit, "Yeah....that's not bad." But just to be sure, get yer ass up here next year!!!
:D

hard to believe you cant find a mexican in soCal... i think i blind man could hit one with a orange without trying.

Archived