Ani - Call Out

jlampson

• Members

Sorry to call you out, but you might consider checking your messages.

I'll delete this as soon as I've found you!

John

:thu: Read!!!! Been getting HAMMERED with long hours on the job, but will be ready to dive into the music as soon as time allows time to really think about it. I'll PM you with my #... or you can send me yours if you want to talk on my dime.

• Members

Was that a coded message, Ani?

:confused:

John and I had worked on some really great tunes together while we were still over at MPN... we fell out of touch, and now that we've exchanged contact information, maybe we can get things going again. I spent today working on getting some things done in the studio.... while popping in here occasionally to post... so that I can get back into the swing of things musically.

Whenever all my gear got moved out into the garage prior to turning it into a studio, my kids did it while I was at work and just piled ALL of the cords, transformers, and patch cords into one single box without marking ANYTHING as to what goes with what. Whenever "I" disconnect my equipment to move it; I ALWAYS identify what goes with what.... you can imagine the nightmare that I'm going to be faced with in getting everything back to the way it needs to be. I just hope that John has a bit of patience....

He's got great musical talent.... :thu:

I missed calling him this afternoon... (sorry John) but I did get quite a bit done in my workspace in the studio. Having only one day a week off and working in excess of 10 1/2 hours a day, sometimes 12, doesn't leave much time for getting organized. If it's okay with John, whenever we get something complete maybe we can post it. Hopefully that will be sooner than later....

No codes, just looking forward to working with a great musician again.

• Members

If it's okay with John, whenever we get something complete maybe we can post it.

No codes, just looking forward to working with a great musician again.

We had a great time putting together the songs and I can't wait to get started again. Online collaboration is so convenient and I wouldn't mind getting some stuff posted once we're finished!

John

• Members

Hey Ani! Just wanted to say "Hi!" I see you're still making music. Bob was out and caught my band last Winter. He looks good like a studio owner should. I gotta get in touch with him one of these days. Might be going to do some recording one of these days.

You take care.

Frank

• Members

Hey Ani! Just wanted to say "Hi!" I see you're still making music. Bob was out and caught my band last Winter. He looks good like a studio owner should. I gotta get in touch with him one of these days. Might be going to do some recording one of these days.

You take care.

Frank

Oh My GOSH Wrave!!!! It's great to hear from you! {{{{{HUGS}}}}} It would be so absolutely positively cool to be able to collaborate with the SOMA team again; of course, I'd like John to be included as part of the team too. The rest of the guys in SOMA joined in on a project with John and I called "Where I've Been" while you were in the process of moving... We never got the project finished up totally, but what we did get done sounded GREAT.

That's one that I want to finish...

Anyway, you take care and DO stay in touch... I no longer have your phone number through all of the shuffling of my music gear, but ... thank God, and Craig, for these forums that help folks reunite.

Archived