OT: See you soon, brothers...

Gus Lozada

Hola a todos.

Just to let you guys know that I am going on surgery this Wednesday the 3rd.

It is something critical and well, I am afraid about the anesthesia. It is not going to be "localized" but "general". About three hours of surgery.

At this moment I can only say THANK YOU. I do appreciate all the friendship you guys have provided me in here, at Craig's cyber party.

Hopefully I'll be back online within a couple of days -posting whatever comes to my mind from my BlackBerry after being sedated - ... that would mean it all went good.

See you soon, friends.

Gus

P.S. Good wishes are welcome... I'm so freaking nervous!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hola a todos.

Just to let you guys know that I am going on surgery this Wednesday the 3rd.

It is something critical and well, I am afraid about the anesthesia. It is not going to be "localized" but "general". About three hours of surgery.

Surgery?!? Don't worry, Gus. We'll accept you whether you are a man or a woman... :)

j/k! Seriously, Take Care, God Bless, Buena Suerte!

• Members

The Boss won't let you down Gus!!! Be sure to give a shout as soon as you can, At least it's not the Civil War, where the solution to every ailment was to amputate!!:freak:

Your not getting anything like those new fangled pectoral implants are you ?:lol:

malepectoralimplants.jpg

http://www.ienhance.com/procedure/description.asp?ProcID=33&bodyid=2&specialtyid=1

Good luck!!:thu:

• Members

Hola a todos.

JI am afraid about the anesthesia. It is not going to be "localized" but "general". About three hours of surgery.

Gus - Don't worry about the anestehesia. I had surgery once, it was the best sleep I ever had ;) .... actually, I never noticed it. I was awake before the surgery, then awake after the surgery.. never aware of anything in between.

Good luck to you.

• Members

I had a bad molar yanked a couple of years ago. I was very nervous right before the surgery, especially when I saw them coming at me with the gas mask.

Then, seemingly a few seconds later, I looked over and asked the doctor when we were going to start, since I had some questions for him. He smiled and told me they were already done. :)

• Members

Good luck, Gus.

I once spent 8-1/2 hours under general anasthesia*... I'm pretty sure you'll be fine!

:)

* And when I came around, I asked a young orderly passing by who'd won the US presidential election -- it was the first Tuesday in November, 1980... He told me with a big smile. I said, Uh... put me back under.

Archived