OT: See you soon, brothers...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: See you soon, brothers...

Hola a todos.

Just to let you guys know that I am going on surgery this Wednesday the 3rd.

It is something critical and well, I am afraid about the anesthesia. It is not going to be "localized" but "general". About three hours of surgery.

At this moment I can only say THANK YOU. I do appreciate all the friendship you guys have provided me in here, at Craig's cyber party.

Hopefully I'll be back online within a couple of days -posting whatever comes to my mind from my BlackBerry after being sedated - ... that would mean it all went good.

See you soon, friends.

Gus

P.S. Good wishes are welcome... I'm so freaking nervous!!
    www.guslozada.com

Good luck Gus - you'll be right mate.
    Recording Studio Design Forum
    Design Site

Comment

You'll be fine. I'm looking forward to semi-incoherent postings as the drugs take effect! It will be an interesting change from your usual eloquent self
      N E W S O N G ! To Say 'No' Would Be a Crime (Remix) is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

Hola a todos.

Just to let you guys know that I am going on surgery this Wednesday the 3rd.

It is something critical and well, I am afraid about the anesthesia. It is not going to be "localized" but "general". About three hours of surgery.

Surgery?!? Don't worry, Gus. We'll accept you whether you are a man or a woman...

j/k! Seriously, Take Care, God Bless, Buena Suerte!
        Elson TrinidadSinger, Songwriter, Keyboardist, BassistElson and the Soul BarkadaWeb: www.elsongs.comMySpace: www.myspace.com/elsongsFacebook: Facebook PageTwitter: twitter.com/elsongs

Comment

Gustavo, my thoughts and prayers are with you, amigo.

Best,

Geoff
          Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

Comment

The Boss won't let you down Gus!!! Be sure to give a shout as soon as you can, At least it's not the Civil War, where the solution to every ailment was to amputate!!
            Your not getting anything like those new fangled pectoral implants are you ?

http://www.ienhance.com/procedure/description.asp?ProcID=33&bodyid=2&specialtyid=1

Good luck!!
            First kill the goose by refusing to feed it , then blame it for dying and not giving anymore gold eggs

Professionalism is an attitude and , not a possesion that you own forever once you have acheived something.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein

Comment

All the best to you, Gus!!! You'll come through with flying colors I'm sure. Be well and post us the successful news soon!

steadyb

Comment

Gus, que el santo Dios te cuida y te protege durante tu cirugia. Estoy cierto que toda salgara' exitosamente. A tu salud!

rasputin
                Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. Wayne Thiebaud

Friend me on FACEBOOK!

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Gus.

Comment

As a comrad victim of some surgical procedures, I know you will be fine. Send us a blip to let us know everything went well.

Comment

Well good luck with that. Make sure they ask your name before they put you under - you don't want to get somebody else's surgery
                      Music for your busy day.

All the info you need.

Be my friend?

Comment

I'm praying everything goes well for you.

Comment

It'll be fine, I'm sure.

Leave the nurses alone.
                          :::

Bill

Comment

Wishing you a hassle free experience...
                            http://www.myspace.com/dahkter

Comment

Make sure they leave your mojo alone.
                              Looking forward to a new and improved Gus.
                              Psst... Wanna check out some free tunes?
                              http://www.broadjam.com/artists/home.php?artistID=3448

Comment

Working...
                              X