No announcement yet.

Time for Halloween avatars...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Halloween avatars...

Mine is Tippi Hedren, with one of her feathered friends...
    My Space

Boooo!!!!!!

Mine's a Japanese dog with a huge rainbow afro standing in front of a disco ball. Whaddayathink?
    Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

My avatar is already from a horror movie... some sub-Teenage Werewolf thing. The grad student anti-hero is dictating the results of his disastrous but successful experiment (he wanted to unleash the primitive beast within himself, I believe was the carefully arrived at goal of the experiment) but he's about to find out that the drug he used to induce the atavistic transformation results in unwanted flashbacks... during which he will try to destroy the $18 tape recorder he is dictating into. The machine's very early 60's mostly metal construction will foil that, for the most part, though... It caught my attention and that of my camera because the tape recorder was nearly identical to my first tape recorder.

So... once again... my prescience is rewarded by being solidly ahead of the pack.

music and social links | recent listening

Comment

So... once again... my prescience is rewarded by being solidly ahead of the pack.

RIP: Nite Owl Jazz

Comment

<- The Gentlemen. From one of my favorite Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes
          Something...

Comment

AWRIGHT, HUSH!!!

Way to get in the spirit!!!
            My Space

Comment

I was working on it, but I got sidetracked. Serious. Give me a minute or three.

Comment

Got me wanting to do a Halloween theme on the ol' myspace page. Thanks, Tester! Inspiration don't come cheap! :boo:

Comment

I'm going Trick or Treating as a [COLOR="Red"]Communist this year.
                  "If Obama wins a second term I will leave the forum". - Visconti

Comment

=========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                    Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

Mine is Tippi Hedren, with one of her feathered friends...
                      She has furry friends now.

http://www.shambala.org/
                      =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                      Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

Working...
                      X