The hall of shame!

audioicon

• Members

This is not for analyzing or caring it's rather for laughs regarding adult stupidity.

AI

Well, I don't really find it particularly funny behavior, whether or not it involved a has-been and a never-was... It seems all too indicative of a major time-wasting activity in this country: the preoccupation with others' bad behavior. Hard to say what's worse - people acting like trailer trash in public or the masses being fascinated by those peoples' antics.

In conclusion, let me say :bor:

:wave:

• Members

Well, I don't really find it particularly funny behavior, whether or not it involved a has-been and a never-was... It seems all too indicative of a major time-wasting activity in this country: the preoccupation with others' bad behavior. Hard to say what's worse - people acting like trailer trash in public or the masses being fascinated by those peoples' antics.

In conclusion, let me say
:bor:

:wave:

I guess if the people on the video weren't "so-called" celebrity the video would be funny. The essence of the video post was not to say hey! Look at these "so-called celebrities" but rather the strange occurrence of what can happen on stage when people are too drunk or just assholes.

I'm a big fan of real-tv/wedding disasters/police chases and other real stunt like videos. These shows stunts and other things going wrong.

Everybody is different.

AI

• Members

Life is a cabaret my friend.

Amen to THAT!

But really, what was this guy thinking? Was sticking your crotch into the face of a guy with known drug abuse and rage issues really a prudent decision?

Bonaduce is an asshole, but he was still my favorite Partridge. His relationship to Reuben Kincaid made that show. And that story about him watching Susan Dey undressing though a hole in her dressing room ceiling....I mean, I'da been all over that! :thu: That's like every adolescent boy's dream!

• Members

E! Entertainment Patrick is at it again!

Is it okay if I start calling you E!Patrick?
:D

I heard about the Bonaduce thing on the Adam Carolla (sp?) show. Haven't seen the video yet. Been super busy this week.

That sounds good to me! Why not. :thu:

But this video is more about the embarrassment then the people in the video.

I hate reality show, like survivor, and the stupid shows on MTV. Never even seen survivor before. I just hated the name and the context of the show.

I have seen Danny on a show that use to air on NBC called "The Other Half."

I do find humor in the video.

AI

• Members

Get Lee to change his member status! That would be great. E!Patrick is hilarious.

I have to say that the thread does serve a function, in that it links with some commentary that hopefully the sensible and civilized will see the truth in. I agree with the comments regarding the video. And I didn't even watch it. Glad I didn't, considering the comments.

f-puter:

Bill:

Yeah, that's a laugh riot watching some guy fall and split his face open.

These sum up my thoughts. De-evolution on parade. And every click of that link is just another endorsement of that behavior. Not to mention, all the dip{censored}s that can't help but mimic everything they see on the tube.

I say whatever, too. :bor:

No insult to Patrick...just my thoughts on the subject. Thanks for sharing. ;)

Archived