Sound of "Beatles" show in Las Vegas

temnov

• Members

I just came back from my business trip to Vegas. I had a chance to go to Mirage and listen to this show - of course I was watching it but my goal was to listen. And that was amazing!

I've never heard anything so live, so surrounding and so natural in sound recording. Sir Martin and his son Jiles have created unbelievable sound. You kind of hear the source of the sound but still it is so natural, so close and well define like you

• Members

I just came back from my business trip to Vegas. I had a chance to go to Mirage and listen to this show - of course I was watching it but my goal was to listen. And that was amazing!

I've never heard anything so live, so surrounding and so natural in sound recording. Sir Martin and his son Jiles have created unbelievable sound. You kind of hear the source of the sound but still it is so natural, so close and well define like you

• Members

You say that like it's a bad thing....
:D

Only everything was shabby and faded and dirty and falling down... and I didn't see Dino, Frank, Sammy, Elvis and Bobby Darin anywhere... :cry:...and, to tell the truth, this was during a moment in popular culture when Vegas and the old Rat Pack sound and sensibility (e.g. the poker craze) were not in vogue.... as they would shortly be in the 90's with the new "facelift" of the tourist areas...

In fact, I was staying at the old MGM which was very shortly razed thereafter...

Archived