I've Uploaded a tune...Comments?

Ether

• Members

I've uploaded a song of mine at www.myspace.com/etherstreams. It's was mastered as well as I could from a cassette mixdown, so quality is'nt that hot.

I would appreciate some feedback.

If you're wondering about instrumentation used: 1 guitar, some effect pedals, a radioshack mic, a yamaha portasound 150 keyboard, a qy10 sequencer.... and NO midi sync.:blah:

• Members

Kewl. Great drumming.

You're using that compressed white-noise sound of the guitar in a creative way.... ie., intentionally, not accidentally, and that shows discretion and maturity.

I COULD say I wished I could make out your lyrics, but hey, I'm cool enough to know that, in a hot 'n' sweaty punk club, it ain't about the lyrics.

I like the square tremolo wave applied occasionally to the guitar... It's so unique that I say, either give me more of it, or get rid of it. (Hopefully the former).

Why not, in a song as frenetic as this one, provide a little moment, mid-song, which sounds distinctly different-- just for aural comparison--- then jam flat-out back into the rock groove again...

You've got a sound--- now run with it!

• Members

"I like the square tremolo wave applied occasionally to the guitar... It's so unique that I say, either give me more of it, or get rid of it. (Hopefully the former)."

Actualt, I rewired my guitar's toggle switch so that postion 2 is off. Then I hammered on the chords while I switch the sound off and on. I dusted 2 toggle switches that summer. ;)

Archived