I'll be in Buffalo on Sunday the 14th with...

• Members

...7 guitars on display for demo... two CamelBacks, two Mantis' (one short scale and one long scale), and 3 Cicadas one of which is my machinist WoodChuck's (donated for show and not for sale) and also six nearly complete bodies on display. I have been building and sanding my brains out. There are three mantis bodies and three CamelBack bodies of various wood combinations. My hands are so sore right now picking up a fork is an effort... I'll throw some pics up when I get back. I'm also taking 4 CigarBox amps and the 1x12 (Carvin British Series) open back cab and the Carvin 1283 PA speaker to see if I can sell those to get something a bit more compact to haul around. I will have tie tags this year with prices on them to make everything a bit more official looking. WoodChuck also has a bunch of pickup bezel blanks of various woods available for sale there too. I'll be demoing the guitars through that Fender Deluxe 85 this year. I'm already exhausted (got about 2-3 hours of sleep per night this past week) but looking forward to it. Keep your fingers crossed for us! I'd sure love to see somebody from here at the deal... ;) The Musician's Flea Market is at The Hearthstone Manor on 333 Dick Road off of Walden Avenue in Buffalo, NY. I'm not trying to spam here... I just want to let folks know so there would be an opportunity to meet some of you and throw a couple of my builds into your hands for a first hand look-see at what I do.

Archived