Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Drink lots vodka: Dance naked in street.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Drink lots vodka: Dance naked in street.

Multi albums and no more than three chords anywhere! Ya gotta love it. Saw them not long ago. Cool stage antics/appearance. Chech out the sample tracks.

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Taranta-Gogol-Bordello/dp/B000RGSOI2/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-6171346-3852042?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1193319818&sr=1-1

Best, Paul
    WADAYAKNOW.. For the first time in my life, I'm wrong again !

Deja Vu, they were just in Dallas, Nice writeup in the Dallas Morning News.
    aka "The Guitar Geezer" at MP.com
    "DO NOT ADJUST YOUR MIND:
    IT IS REALITY THAT IS MALFUNCTIONING"
    Robert Anton Wilson 1932-2007

Comment

This is one of those bands that you're just going to have to see live because their music just doesn't translate well on record.
      Super 8

In memory of our fellow drummer and forum friend, Cheeseadiddle-Nov 2008

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
      -- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

This is one of those bands that you're just going to have to see live because their music just doesn't translate well on record.

75% agreed. However, if I was making a beef stew, and it took an hour of slicing and dicing to prepare(boring), this is the perfect distraction music to let fly in the background. If only there was some way to mute the lead vocalist on a CD .

Best, Paul
        WADAYAKNOW.. For the first time in my life, I'm wrong again !

Comment

this is the perfect distraction music to let fly in the background.

Absolutely, although that's usually when I go for some cool jazz. But no question about it, I'd could chop a lotta broccoli to Gogol Bordello.

If only there was some way to mute the lead vocalist on a CD .

I've felt that way more times than I'd care to admit.
          Super 8

In memory of our fellow drummer and forum friend, Cheeseadiddle-Nov 2008

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
          -- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
          X