SPEAKERPHONE Mastering

• Members

SPEAKERPHONE Mastering - The next big thing in music mastering and delivery.

http://www.audioease.com/Pages/Speakerphone/speakerphone_themovie.html

Forget volume maximized music, that era is over. Pay only for the quality you can actually play back. Why should anyone pay for wide range high end dynamics, when he/she only listens to the music on a iPhone, or solely on railway station announcement systems...

Don't miss the convincing virtual Tom Waits quality SPEAKERPHONE mastering on Luciano Pepperotti thru a Philips 1959 plastic radio.

• Members

In all seriousness, I was paid for mastering a couple of tunes for MySpace, I kid you not.

You should have just showed them how to plug a good media player into their M/S page. ;)

Seriously, I'm not surprised. For some folks, it appears M/S is the common social ground.

(BTW... I signed up with Facebook [faint handwriting on wall?] but I have to say that it seems [perhaps like M/S when I first joined up back in 2004 and Friendster -- remember them -- to seemingly be oriented to dating [of various levels and commercial profiles, ahem] -- at least judging from public messages posted there. I think I'm more curious about Google's upcoming entry -- but Google stuff can be quirky and incomplete without moving forward for long periods. Hate it or love it, M/S still seems like the 800 pound gorilla, despite the media's current fascination with F/B. I think it's just all those reporters secretly think they'll get to hook up with some college girls through it. :D )

• Members

Naturally, the thing that I was asked was, "Hey, can you make this sound better. And louder? Why are all the other MySpace pages louder than mine?"

And so now theirs is louder. Much louder.

I'm on FaceBook too. I don't do anything with it, but I'm on there. It does get a lot of media attention. But I asked my 31-yr. old friend last week if he knew anyone on there, and he replied, "What's FaceBook?"

He has three MySpace accounts.

Archived