Go MIZZOU!!!

Tedster

• Members

Yeah and that SEVERELY pisses me off. Good gracious, this LSU season has been unfrigginbelievable. They give me a heart attack every other game. Including triple overtime. Twice. Unreal for the national championship to come down like that. I actually kind of hope our coach does go to Michigan. I'm not so sure about his wisdom.

But I greatly look forward to tomorrow night's game.

• Members

I hate the BCS rankings. I wish they would devise some sort of playoff senerio but what the hey. I guess we got what we got.

I've been watching Kansas closely all year. I like their QB who is supposed to be "too short" to play the game, but being a big Rams fan and a Cardinals fan, I might just have to pull for Mizzou. Gonna be an interesting game for sure.

• Members

Obviously, I'm an LSU fan. I tell ya... this season has been amazing. They have lost twice, both in triple overtime. They've been #1, fell, got it back again. Fell again. I don't know of any team that has had such an exciting season. They have been dodging bullets, though. The coach gambles like crazy and so far, it worked but we kept saying, man, how can he call that play? Time after time.

Writers say they have almost zero chance of the big game now unless several miracles happen.

I love college football! And basketball.

• Members

I don't follow spectator sports much, but the excitement around these parts has been quite entertaining. My son is an avid KU fan, while my daughter roots for MU. I grew up in Kansas, so of course, if I were to take sides; I'd root for KU.:wave: Sorry Ted... Black and Gold belongs in a pipe.:D

It was a riot at work today watching and listening to all the guys take pot shots at each other. I'm sure that the manufacturers of college attire went well into the black on black Friday. There was so much black and gold and blue and red on the job today; it would have been hard to spot someone NOT decked in college gear... at least that goes for the men folk. It was rather entertaining that one decided to wear a Huskers jersey... I'll probably walk into an entire mess tomorrow because I suspect the 2nd and 3rd shifts will have an extremely high call in (sick leave) rate tonight.

I sense a 12 hour day coming up tomorrow... without a doubt.

Go KU!!!!!:p

• Members

This has been without doubt, one of the craziest college football seasons. How about Notre Dame going winless week after week, while Kansas is undefeated through Thanksgiving. My alma mater, K State, was undefeated until they played KU, then their whole season seemed to fall apart. What KU has, to me, is total balance. They don't have the very best of anything, but they do all parts of the game well. They were beaten by the better team Saturday, and I'm sure they will rethink the creampuff non-conference schedule in the future.

Archived