OT: Kinky Sex Makes the World Go Around

alphajerk

• Members

i havent listened to the Dead Kennedy's in a long time, probably a decade but put on 'give me convenience or give me death' and hearing 'kinky sex' on it was pretty interesting considering the time we live in. i also found a really bizarre [prophetic] speech from Jello on youtube circa 2001: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBU2IjiNg0

seems even way back to 87 [probably back to the beginnings of man] things just never change with politics, foreign bull{censored}, world domination.

• Members

man, dead kennedy's were one of the best punk bands... can probably still hold that title with what is out there today. jello biafra is a pretty big political activist still and speeches from him can be found on youtube. lot of videos of DK as well.

ernest, now i couldnt really post what you were hoping for here now could i?

• Members

Jello is a very insightful guy. It's unfortunate that the DK's wound down with a bunch of lawsuits.

There was a really interesting "This American Life" episode involving Jello and the prosecutor who was nailing him for indecency on the Frankenchrist album. If you dig a bit on NPR website I'm sure it's available for download.

Archived