A little help from me friends...................

Musichead

• Members

I'm an old fart that has a quick question. I bought a Boss effects pedal system for my strat & '65 Fender Twin Reverb. This is all new to me because I have played acoustically for most of my life. What would be the best way to use this Boss system with my acoustic (Martin D-28). I have a reg. pickupn in the bottom that doesn't really work very well. I guess a middle hole pick-up would be better. Please give me some guidence if you please. Thanks so much

peace

Markus

• Members

I'm an old fart that has a quick question. I bought a Boss effects pedal system for my strat & '65 Fender Twin Reverb. This is all new to me because I have played acoustically for most of my life. What would be the best way to use this Boss system with my acoustic (Martin D-28). I have a reg. pickupn in the bottom that doesn't really work very well. I guess a middle hole pick-up would be better. Please give me some guidence if you please. Thanks so much

peace

Markus

Whatever floats your boat. Whatever blows your skirts up? It's all up to you! what do you want? a clean siggy? A little reverb? some distortion?

I would have an A-B box type set up to switch from a clean signal for the acoustic to the effects ped for the strat.

If you wish to get funky you could finde a few settings that sound cool to you for the acoustic. i always like a little reverb on my clean siggy for the acoustic.

For my acoustic I have a built in PREAMP to play right out of the PA so I have no need for an amp.

I push one slider for my axe and another for my microphone.

For my stratocaster i have a single three channell combo amp with an effects ped with a built in WAH. I use a foot switch on a three channell combo to switch from clean to dirty to dirtier. I use my effects ped on the clean channell. I have three settings which I use most often.

On my little two channell marshall I use a switch box to go from clean to dirty.

I use a straight siggy with a switch pedal

Archived