Guitar Pedal Idea!

• Members

What?!? Is this some sort of joke?!?!

I dont mean the idea itself...but this

I mean, right there you are half-assing...commit brother...Did the Forbin Project have an Off-switch?

Hmmm... I think you're onto something here... Maybe I should 'randomly' have the pedal turn on and off instead :idea:.

• Members

I had a DX plug-in that did that - - but it was because it was running under Win ME. After changing to Win2K it got better.

I didn't want to mention this in my original post, but Windows ME was actually my inspiration for this pedal. Who wants an operating system that works every time you turn on your computer? Not me!

• Members

...can it have a exploding effect in which the entire box smokes, flashes lights, and finally burst into flames?

This was my original plan, however, seeing that other products on the market have this technology, I decided to leave this feature out to avoid any copyright issues.

hottieamps.jpg

• Members

Seriously, tho, if it had a "contour" or "fade" control that allowed the user to describe the curve of randomization--from a curt square-wave like choppy to smooth--I'd be in. This would be a very useful "crisis pedal."

• Members

I didn't want to mention this in my original post, but Windows ME was actually my inspiration for this pedal. Who wants an operating system that works every time you turn on your computer? Not me!

Dang right!!! Why, when I was a young'un, Grace Hopper and I would have to sit in the snow all day writing machine code and load it in with toggle switches!! And we weren't even allowed to have Starbucks!!! Then we'd run the program that would load the program that would execute the program that bootstrap loaded the program that... let's see... where was I now? Anyway, youngsters today have it easy, with their mice and keys and speakers and such. Pah!!

:blah:

• Members

So you say, so you say.

logo.jpg

KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN :mad:. Well then, I might have to go with Plan B and name this effect Flugen! instead. I was inspired by this name when I first visited Denmark and noticed flugger everywhere. I personally think the name flugen rolls off the tongue a bit easier...

Archived