Monster Cable kicked in the n*tts

deanmass

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is simply great hahaha,... I showed this to my sister and told her a bit more about Monstercable and what it was all about. She has two degrees in Law and laughed her socks off. She told me that there's a lot of people who worked in Law that have little companies nowadays and they are fighting back rudelessly.

• Members

That is simply great hahaha,... I showed this to my sister and told her a bit more about Monstercable and what it was all about. She has two degrees in Law and laughed her socks off. She told me that there's a lot of people who worked in Law that have little companies nowadays and they are fighting back rudelessly.

With no rude at all?

• Members

Priceless!

If you sue me, the case will go to judgment, and I will hold the court's attention upon the merits of your claims--or, to speak more precisely, the absence of merit from your claims--from start to finish.
Not only am I unintimidated by litigation; I sometimes rather miss it.

• Members

Keep us posted on this.

As someone who has served as an expert witness on multiple occasions, this guy is serious and if I were Monster, I'd back away from it as soon as humanly possible--before my patents were invalidated, or prior art surfaces.

• Members

Keep us posted on this.

As someone who has served as an expert witness on multiple occasions, this guy is serious and if I were Monster, I'd back away from it as soon as humanly possible--before my patents were invalidated, or prior art surfaces.

You think this passage might get their attention?

I assume that Monster Cable International, Ltd., in Bermuda, listed on these patents, is an IP holding company and that Monster Cable's principal US entity pays licensing fees to the Bermuda corporation in order to shift income out of the United States and thereby avoid paying United States federal income tax on those portions of its income; my request for these licensing agreements is specifically intended to include any licensing agreements, including those with closely related or sham entities, within or without the Monster Cable "family," and without regard to whether those licensing agreements are sham transactions for tax shelter purposes only or whether they are bona fide arm's-length transactions.

• Members

I am amazed that Monster could make a PR blunder like that. The advent of DTV nd flat screens means people are buying new TVS that need HDMI, vga , dvi etc cables. Retail cable sales have got to be high right now. why risk the bad PR?

• Members

I checked out the guy's website, BlueJeancable, and I have to say his cables, made to order, look pretty good. They're based on high quality components like Beldin and Canare, and are reasonably priced.

There's also a funny cognitive dissonance about the website. I'm sure that no corporate lawyer surfing onto such a humble-looking enterprise would ever suspect a feisty and experienced litigator was behind it. Snap!

In support of the little guy, in this case a little guy with some chops, I suggest that everyone buys cables from him!!!

• Members

I checked out the guy's website, BlueJeancable, and I have to say his cables, made to order, look pretty good. They're based on high quality components like Beldin and Canare, and are reasonably priced.

There's also a funny cognitive dissonance about the website. I'm sure that no corporate lawyer surfing onto such a humble-looking enterprise would ever suspect a feisty and experienced litigator was behind it. Snap!

In support of the little guy, in this case a little guy with some chops, I suggest that everyone buys cables from him!!!

I have purchased and am currently using two hdmi cables from bludejeancable, in spite of the Best Buy salespersons best efforts to "make me understand" just how important expensive cables are for your tv viewing pleasure. I've had the cables about three months now and they seem to be performing very well. But if I had only known that they were infringing on a copywrite - - - - -

• Members

Wow! They've got a lot of litigation going on. Maybe that's why they haven't been able to develop a decent product.

Yeah... I would definitely rate the products of theirs that I have bought as generally below normal standards of durability, based on about five cables, two of which, I believe, are still in use and none of which ever saw heavy duty.

• Members

:wave:Ah Yes; Gotta love the lawyers!!

So these two tigers are hunting in a dense jungle , single file . Al of the sudden out of nowhere, the trail tiger reaches his head foward and takes a massive lick on the lead tigers ass!!!. Stunned , he wheels his head back and says "Knock it off!!!. Five minutes later , the trail tiger again, takes a lengthy, tounge lenght feltch on the lead tigers stenchy behind. Stunned , he wheels around and exclaims "whats with you!!!!.

Sorry , says the trail tiger ; I was hunting solo earlier this morning and bagged a lawyer; I was just trying to GET THE TASTE OUT OF MY MOUTH!!:wave::freak:

Archived