Mike Rivers and Da Weasel at NAB

• CMS Author

Definitely!

The next biggest highlight was the Neutrik combination male and female XLR connector. It doesn't have a name or even a model number yet (they should have a contest to name it!) but with a cable with one of these on both ends, even a drummer could run it and not string it out backwards.

I asked Jeff to take a photo of it, but Ty Ford did one better and shot a little video of it. Look for Neutrick.MOV (sic) in the NAB2008 folder here: http://idisk.mac.com/tyreeford-Public

• Members

The next biggest highlight was the Neutrik combination male and female XLR connector. It doesn't have a name or even a model number yet (they should have a contest to name it!) but with a cable with one of these on both ends, even a drummer could run it and not string it out backwards.

"In N Out"

"Bi Hose"

"The Hermaphroditey Tighty Connector"

I'll stop now.

• Members

The next biggest highlight was the Neutrik combination male and female XLR connector.

Yeah, that was cool... but not as cool as us, of course.

I asked Jeff to take a photo of it, but Ty Ford did one better and shot a little video of it.

I'm glad Ty did that, since I walked by Neutrik several times but never had my camera handy at the moment.

Archived