Help me play Mt. Jam: TOTAL band Spam

Magpel

• Members

Hey, my band entered the "Join The Jam" contest that provides a way for one regional band (by region meaning Hudson Valley, NY) to get on the bill at Mountain Jam,a three day rock festival at Hunter Mountain featuring people like Bob Weir, Levon Helms, Citizen Cope, Grace Potter, Scofield and MMW, you get the drill.

Anyway, out of hundreds of bands we made the final fifteen (not sure as we areonly vaguely related stylistically to the Mountain Jam vibe).

The next stage is vote-driven, and if you felt like helping us out...

Go to http://www.wdst.com, click on the "Join The Jam" link and listen to the tunes. My band is The Sweet Clementines and our song is called "Steve McQueen."

If you wanted to vote for us you would have to create an account there. Bummer. I hate that.

Funny thing is, I'll already be playing at Mountain Jam--opening the festival, in fact, as guitarist in the band Ratboy, but The Sweet Clementines is, like, my band. It would be a great score for us.

Thx.

• Members

Grats, boosh.

We are a bit of a long shot as we are somewhat, uh, undeverdeloped on the fanbase and networking front. For example, another semifinialist, Sarah Perrota, who's really good and well known in our area, has over 13k myspace friends to canvas. We have 174...

But you never know.

Okay man ,...I signed up and voted.

Nice song btw.

C'mon people it only takes a minute to vote for Magpel!

Archived