Elvis Presley - If I can Dream

boosh

• Members

I just received some very bad news so no funky stuff today,.....

This one's for you Mum and Dad ,....thanks for playing me all that cool music,...I tried,...I really did,...but I won't stop dreaming,....

[YOUTUBE]FEO7uu1Pp8I[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Booshy ... you OK man ???

Russ

Nashville

Ohhh yeah man I'm good ;-)

Just had some bad news ,nothing deaththreatening :p

Next week I have a week off and the weather is great. Flowerfields are in bloom already,....millions of tulips,hyacinths etc,...awesome!

Thanks ! Booshy

• Members

I worked in a florist's in South Texas for a time. Many of the flowers we sold came flown over from Holland.... they were always fresh and jewel-like in their perfection. I can't imagine what it must be like to actually stroll huge fields of hyacinths.... One single hyacinth plant is immensely fragrant. A kind of nirvana, I'd think...

• Members

A lot of people I know are allergic to pollen(I don't know the english word),..To them it's hell on earth this time of year,....

I drive around all day and see dozens of fields,...I'm used to it ;) Japanese people fly over from japan to see them I often don't even notice them and drive by.

But indeed it's awesome if you look at them.

bulbfields07.jpg

Multiply this by 100 and picture them in 30 different colors and 25 different sorts of flowers,... that's what I see each day ;-)

Archived