kids and magicmarkers

boosh

• Members

Awesome.

Somewhat off topic, but on at the same time. When I used to go to shows (metal) there were these douchey kids that would show up to mosh. Only they didn't fallow normal mosh rules and kicked people in the head on purpose and ran into crowds etc (instead of keeping it in the pit)...

So to send a message to these bastards we took permanent markers to there faces and clothing, they didn't even realize it because they were to busy being douches.

• Members

Skip's lookin' cute, Boosh.

He's for rent,...you get him 6 weeks for $5...

The kid is driving me nuts man,.. he's four years old and today I tried to record some vocals so I set up a mic in the livingroom and hit record. I had to do that in the studio and walk from there to the mic in the livingroom.

Walking over there I passed the bathroom and I suddenly felt the urge to go #2 if you catch my drift ;)

When I was finished I walked back to the studio to stop the recording and start over when I heard Skipperooni singing :

" Arjan(my first name) is trailertrash ,Arjan is trailertrash , he eats soup made from stinky socks and picks his teeth with monkeycocks,..."

Now what the Hell is that? I got it all recorded man,...I asked him how he got it and he said my dad tought him that for fun,.....

My dad got hit by one of those blades from a windmill when he was a kid so I know why he is acting funny and all but Skipper was supposed to be normal,..

Booshy

Archived