DARN I can't stop spending money!

• Members

Here is what I bought http://www.musicmarketing.ca/products/emu_1820.asp (an emu-1820 D/A A/D) . Steinberg Canada sent me a BLOWOUT SPECIAL LINK. This thing was only $229 (came to $275 after taxes and shipping) I figure that I can sell my Edirol DA-2496 on ebay. I'll be moving from 24/96 to 24/192 with over 120 DB SN....not to mention the software bundled with it !! It has a PCI interface, but I suspect that the firewire connection is used so there may be a slim possibility that this can be made to work with my firewire on my laptop.

Edited August 12 ...not in stock. don't bother to order yet.

Dan

• Members

Why don't you give your money to the poor?
:idea:

I'm not going to disclose ALL of my business here but yes I do give some.

No actually I figure that I'll get most of it back on ebay. When I sold my Roland Studio Pack on ebay I had enough to buy the Edirol 2496 AND $100 cash besides !! (I didn't need the sliders and pans on the RSP)

Dan

It has a PCI interface, but I suspect that the firewire connection is used so there may be a slim possibility that this can be made to work with my firewire on my laptop.

Dan

Hi Dan!

It is PCI-only interface. That FireWire connection is only to add a FireWire port to the computer. Not even good for interfaces, but for Hard disks.

• 1 month later...

Archived