Out of the SSS forumites you haven't already met in person....

Mark L

• Members

I'd have a beer with any of ya's (except for a small and select minority I will not enumerate), or coffee if that's more your "speed," or even some of nature's very goodness if you still partake from time to time as I do. Herb tea would suffice--I am developing a real taste for red rooibis.

Here's a spin on Saul's question if you feel like folding the info into your response. Based on what you know of their tastes or have heard of their "product," which forumites would you be most interested in making music with? There's quite a few for me, but I'll pick on Lee Knight because we have a well documented commonality in taste, and 'cause I think he could really help me record the kind of things I'd like to be able to record.

• Members

I've met Gus Lozada en Ken Favata,...which is quite unique because I live in Europe and they live in the States.

Han for instance lives 50 Miles from my place and we've never met,............

There's two favorites on my list I hope to meet one day in my life,.....I have to,... I owe them a lot and someday will thank them face to face.

Initials : BS and RR.

No,...it's not Bull {censored} and Roger Rabbit,....

• Members

There's a lot of you I'd like to meet, and a lot that I already have.

Booshy would definitely be on my list. I was disappointed it didn't work out with meeting philbo - hopefully next time.
:o

Like Boosh, I have gotta hook up with Russ and
Bruce
in person eventually...

Probably not a good idea for me and Bruce to meet. He'd end up killing me!! :D

• Members

Booshy would definitely be on my list.

You are definately my#3 PhillaDilla,... But I guess you already knew that...

Overseas that is,... I have to meet Han first of all because he's only 80KMs away and we've never met lol,....

• Members

I'd sure enjoy meeting all of you here. Our SSS "core" of about twenty, right?

It would be fun for us to get together and simply listen to various important recordings from 1955-present, and just generally compare notes on everything "going on" in the recordings.

Even perhaps speculate on why X record became a hit while Y record did not.

[Even though I speculate that several of us here probably charge some very good dosh.... for doing this exact activity...!]

• Members

Well, I'd love to meet our fearless leader. I've had the chance to say hi in passing at a few trade shows, but I would love to have a beer or two with Craig.

I've had a great time meeting the 20 or so forumites over the past 7-8 years. OMG has it been that long that we've been hangin out?

Archived