OJ Simpson Busting To Tell Us What Happened

• Members

Just read about OJ being found guilty of all charges relating to a robbery/kidnapping that happened in Vegas a while back...

To me, this guy needs to tell his story and thats why he`ll continue to create a story around himself even if hes in jail. Actually, if he goes to jail for life, I guarantee he will `fess up to murdering Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman back in `94 just to do some interviews and sell some books.

Sad story for a fallen football hero.

• Members

I'm beginning to think the guy's a loser who had a streak of good luck.

Love him or hate him but that was no streak of luck -- back in the day the guy was truly incredible at what he did. An authentic great -- purely speaking in terms of athletics. As for what he's become, well that's another story...

• Members

Love him or hate him but that was no streak of luck -- back in the day the guy was
truly incredible
at what he did. An authentic great -- purely speaking in terms of athletics. As for what he's become, well that's another story...

+1

• Moderators

I perceive him as an Enneagram Three type who's gone the way of
disintegration
rather than integration.

Read the heading
UNHEALTHY LEVELS
(about 3/4 down the page)

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/TypeTHree.asp

Riso's "Enneagram" is one of the best books ever written. :thu:

Looking on Amazon, I see I've bought nearly 100 copies and I used to buy them at the bookstore!

I give a copy to each of my grad students and tell them, "If you ever wonder why people surprise you in the things they do, or even why YOU do some of the things you do, read this book and understand."

Terry D.

• Members

Dude, why do you know this stuff?!?!?!

Why? I got into the Enneagram when I was about age 30. Always had a longing to know why people did the things they did. [i had some real whoppers of dysfunctionality within my family of origin, and one spends one's whole life wondering why they were the way they were...]

The Enneagram just makes a whole lotta sense... I'm pretty sure that Enneagram teachers pegged O.J. Simpson as a Type Three long before the murders...

You really should take one of the online Free Enneagram tests to find out your own Type (and Sub-wing).

I'm such a Type 5 by the way, who are the people who are always studing stuff.

Archived