Aliens in two days:

the stranger

• Members

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oew-welch-crayton8-2008oct08,0,6033012.story

Combine the LA Times article with some internet rumor that alien invasion is taking place October 14 and I think we could be in for a real light show.

Now, do remember that this is a staged event and holographic images, combined

with haarp based low frequency manipulation of human perception will lead the human race into fascism. So, it's not really good news. But...

These guys claim to be actual aliens and are trying to provide direction. So, I guess it's not all bad. I'll just have to see how it all works out.

http://www.geocities.com/changetheworld_now/Changetheworld1.htm

You wouldn't believe the {censored} on the internet! :eek:

• Members

These guys claim to be actual aliens and are trying to provide direction. So, I guess it's not all bad. I'll just have to see how it all works out.

http://www.geocities.com/changetheworld_now/Changetheworld1.htm

You wouldn't believe the {censored} on the internet!
:eek:

Oh... those guys! They're up to the same old tricks they've been pulling for thousands of years only now they've got the Internet... well they created it. Trust me, I can spot them a light-year away.

I say, wish them not to show up... it's crowded enough down here already. Some of the guys are into all this smoke and fire Wizard of Oz crap. Just ignore

• Members

Oh yeah, there are supposedly large sections that are glitched on google earth (weather view) that appear to be shapes. Of course, somebody from the Galactic Federation told me that google earth was of course censoring the arrival of alien crafts.

But, these other concerned parties told me that this is actually just censoring of haarp testing. Since, of course the alien invasion is a staged event to bring on world domination.

I'm getting confused here...how in the hell am I going to know the real aliens from the fake ones? And half of these groups that claim to be the aliens are the ones warning of staged alien contact and does anybody else see the inherent weirdness in all this?

How can I find out various alien political affiliations? I need to put my vote where it counts, ya know? I can't go voting for fascist aliens, ya know?

Which makes brings me back to the news guys...

Remember the original "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?

That was some seriously disturbing {censored}. Not as disturbing as some of these documentaries I've watched on youtube/google/myspace video, though.

I thought I'd highlight some amusing stuff I found, but take the time to look around a see what some of these documentaries have to say about stuff.

Somebody put up a History Channel docu about the history of Mind Control. That's some seriously disturbing programming, which would easily explain the news guys.. :eek:

• Members
Oh... those guys! They're up to the same old tricks they've been pulling for thousands of years only now they've got the Internet...
well they created it

If, in fact they have been around for thousands of years, AND they created the internet, then, obviously Al Gore is one of them. If this is the case then that proves my point that he is into the global warming thing only for the money, since he obviously knows, being around for thousands of years, that it is simply a naturally recurring cycle. ;)

• Members

Speaking of aliens, I am really bummed that my all time fav sci-fi movie of the 50s, "The Day the Earth Stood Still" is about to be re-appear as a dumbed down, cgi-effects ladened Keanu Reeves major release.

From the previews I've seen, this remake will pretty much destroy all of the beauty of the original ....where the story and message was the key to its magic. And the very sparse use of alien power was key to its scariness.

If McCain can halt the release of this thing and get a re-write and a re-cast, I'll vote for him. Uh ..no I won't.

Archived