the stranger

• Members

I need more uses for the colon. This one: ":"

Anyway,

Sheesh.

AGGHHHH!!!

:p

:blah:

I was thinking that you could do a demographical description of the Harmony Central Forums. Like crack houses in OJ. Gang warfare in PP. The Ivy League wankers in SSS. {censored} like that. Help me out, I'm not funny today.

I want a 10,000 word essay that will make me cry uncontrollably and rupture my spleen in glorious laughter. I want it on my desk in about ten minutes.

Thanks!

• Members

I need more uses for the colon. This one: ":"

Anyway,

Sheesh.

AGGHHHH!!!

:p

:blah:

I was thinking that you could do a demographical description of the Harmony Central Forums. Like crack houses in OJ. Gang warfare in PP. The Ivy League wankers in SSS. {censored} like that. Help me out, I'm not funny today.

I want a 10,000 word essay that will make me cry uncontrollably and rupture my spleen in glorious laughter. I want it on my desk in about ten minutes.

Thanks!

Cool Jam is the HC Retirement Community!

• Members

Whatever, man. I'm an optimist. And I have a rather positive attitude, in light of being surrounded by the terminally negative.

Currently, yeah maybe I'm a bit on the foul side, but you don't have to bust my balls about it...

Let me guess, I did something that may have offended your fragile sensibilities?

;)

And how in the same hell did you get this bad attitude thing? I'm offended. Perhaps maybe I have fragile sensibilities? I'm may be a bad mofo, I may be bad to the bone, I may be a badass intellect that can't be reckoned with, but in no way do I have a bad attitude.

Smartass, {censored} talking, self-righteous, ego maniacal, propagandist with righteous indignation, and all sorts of other stuff, but I have a great attitude.

You know how I know?

My six year old daughter (who is in 1st grade) has already completed all her words to learn (for the 3rd grade!).

I already have her doing multiplication. She does artwork that is already gracing the walls of my home...not because she's our daughter, but because it's good artwork!

She is already attempting to play guitar (when she isn't trying to finish learning Nancy Sinatra tunes). She already writes lyrics, which are typical expressions for a six year old, but come on...

Both my children are always the life of every party and the wife and I are constantly complemented on how polite and well mannered they are, and that they have wonderful personalities.

This list could go on until I'm weeping in joy.

Now, you don't get these results if you have a "bad attitude", do ya? ;)

Perhaps you've been watching some of my video blogging? Uh, probably not a complete picture of me. Ya know I'm only gonna do one if it's a searing diatribe about something, or some serious ranting. I like to rant and I do it well, and it makes my friends laugh. What can ya do? It's just one facet of my ever expanding persona. As are my expressions here at the forum.

Uh, you should put defensive in that list above. ;)

• Members

Now, you don't get these results if you have a "bad attitude", do ya?
;)

sure you can! - "when all else fails we can whip the horse's eyes" -- you can get all kinds of results in many interesting ways - behavior modification is a rich field and can include all kinds of things -- psychopharm, various forms of indoctrination, torture, sleep deprivation, nutritional deprivation, positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement -- all kinds of stuff

you can even have an optimistic outlook! The nazis were optimistic enough to call it the 1000 year reich! ;)

Uh, you should put defensive in that list above.

could be part and parcel with the attitude :p

(ouch! didn't mean to make you drop out of character -- keep the dance face!:D )

• Members

Exit only has always been my motto.

---

slight return [pondering the possibilities of a questionable attitude]:

sure you can! - "when all else fails we can whip the horse's eyes" -- you can get all kinds of results in many interesting ways - behavior modification is a rich field and can include all kinds of things -- psychopharm, various forms of indoctrination, torture, sleep deprivation, nutritional deprivation, positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement -- all kinds of stuff

you can even have an optimistic outlook! The nazis were optimistic enough to call it the 1000 year reich!

Wow. Lots of stuff there. Where to start?

I'll have to surf over to google on the horse thing. It gives me headache considering thinking about it. :facechin:

-"psychopharm" is a very appropriate term.

-indoctrination is relative to a reasonable degree

-torture is unethical and mean...sometimes you gotta have a little mean to get through, but waterboarding is a bit much

-sleep deprivation is for wimps and losers, you can sleep when your dead :bor:

-Did you eat your Wheaties today? (Wow, spell check [shouldn't spell check be one word?] made me capitalize "Wheaties".) :eek:

:eek:

:eek: Conditioning or conformism? Or both? :eek:

+

-

Please, tell me more. :confused:

1000 Years?! :eek:

:cop::( -Peacefully assembling protesting veteran of the Iraq war.

We only have enough money to shred VA claims, because we spent the money putting your ass in the hospital for complaining.

Sometimes I do have a bad attitude. Why should I have a positive attitude in the face of unchecked tyranny and oppression?

Wholesale dismantling of our rights?

I'm going to the poli forum. Please see the thread about benefits and attacks on veterans civil liberties, and increased rates of suicide among vets and recruiters. The troops need our support in more than just slogans and empty gestures.

Sorry, Craig. This current situation is an abomination. Wait a sec?

Obamanation. abomination, get it? ;)

• Members

SSS: Ivy League Wankers? No, it's actually a loose confederation of life forms who live on multiple planes of existence. Did you know, for example, that freemasons are first required to study SSS as a condition of initiation? Or that several people in high positions of the government of San Marino post here regularly? Or that J.K. Rowling got the idea for Harry Potter from an essay Blue2Blue posted several years ago?

You have much to learn, Stranger.

• Members

:

What I was pondering behavior modification (hmmm ...I feel a little like john Malkovich talking to Glenn Close)

how did EBN put it...

"The information forwarded is

designed to help you understand

the campaign game-plan

to ministrate the population

influence opinion and decision formulation

across the nation, behavior modification"

Please, tell me more. :confused:

1000 Years?! :eek:

sure - what part is confusing you?

Tausendj

• Members

it took ya this long to get to that?

[cue Supertramp] "...took the long way home..."

I'm glad we could help you with this breakthrough

Forward the bill to Congress.

[the malkovich comment is a hoot! :)]

it ain't just a river in egypt

it flows and i flow and i flow

dont ya know ya know ya know

Perhaps my self sacrifice on the altar of denial will awaken the nation. De-construct and reformulate the formulation modification.

Archived