OT - A question for blogspot users

Jeff Leites

• Members

Typically, you can set the parameters so that you can be notified when someone comments on your blog. Also, this is typically the default setting.

You setting up a surf music blog? An "I Build Native American Wood Flutes" blog? An "I Have Way More Hard Rock Cafe Guitar Pins Than You Do" blog? :D

• Members

You setting up a surf music blog? An "I Build Native American Wood Flutes" blog? An "I Have Way More Hard Rock Cafe Guitar Pins Than You Do" blog?
:D

No :) I was trying to find an old friend that I've known since elementary school. We lost touch about 25 years ago, before e-mail was common. I did a Google search for him once in awhile, and a few days ago I made a definite id of him on a blogspot he stared this past summer. I didn't see any contact info for him, so I posted a comment asking him to send me an e-mail. I didn't hear anything, but yesterday he added a new post to his blog that mentioned he just arrived home from a cross country trip. I posted another comment in case he didn't see the first one, but it's been 12 hours and I haven't heard from him. So I was wondering if he was notified that a comment had been posted. I'm both impatient and paranoid ;)

Archived