boyscouts exam breasts,...

boosh

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. I was gonna see if my old scout troop would take me back.

I miss it, really. That would be one of the things that I remember fondly. -I think this comment should go in the other thread.

Are you ready to jam?!

Do not pass this tune (no vid, sorry blue) without scoping the super intense groove-o-matic acrobatic getting down and I'm comin' home baby elastic fantastic jams. Thanks!

[YOUTUBE]CNrrFdxwg5A[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

That rendition of Comin' Home, Baby :rawk: my world. Do a search and check out The Soulful Strings do it, or Dee Dee Sharp, or Melvin Taylor, or some Funky Organ Grooves, or go right back to the start with Mel Torme. He's rocking it from the start! And it's such a great song that all these other workups are smooth sailing! Do it!

Here's an oldie, but a goody (with a groove that just keep swinging harder the longer it goes):

[YOUTUBE]7nmI7c9Wk74[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Good Morning, America!

Oh wait, this is an international audience...Good Morning, Citizens of Planet Earth!

Welcome to the show. It's another morning of bull{censored} on planet Earth. So suck it up and rock some jams!

Let the vibrational stimulation flow into the nations. The Music Effect: A butterfly rocks some jams in South America and causes peace in China.

Don't hold back the music. Let it flow and flow and flow until there is nothing else.

[YOUTUBE]eqsswEJghTE[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Cool song. Then I thought, whatever, a silly strip tease. Whatev... whoa. Look at that. Whoa. Grindhouse Snake Priskin looked happy. I was too. I guess the Coasters turn me on.

What's funny is you can tell that isn't any acting. The whole cast in that scene is getting worked up. And those are real smiles on Snake Pliskin's face.

• Members

Well, I think it's time to wrap up today's show. Thanks to Boosh for providing a forum for the show. Thanks to Craig for providing a forum for Boosh. Thanks to vBulletin for the software to provide a forum for Craig. Thanks to the web for providing the platform and manifestation of forum culture for providing a forum for vBulletin to design software. Thanks for the planet Earth for providing a forum hospitable to life and electronic networks. And thank you, the people of planet earth.

Repeat after me:

I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!

[goes to open window]

[YOUTUBE]Gs37NSLy3z4[/YOUTUBE]

Archived