A little about what I do for a living

Jon Doe

• Members

That's pretty droll. Smarmy joking around beats greeking, I'm thinking. :D

It's a nice clean look. I don't see any Web 2.0 stuff (except the ubiquitous Google Adsense widget -- which I'd leave off the real page for obvious reasons).

The stock photos give it a nice open, but kinda generic look. (The guy rolling up his sleeve with the goofy grin made me think he was an ad exec who was just about to ease his jones after a long afternoon of meetings, though. ;) )

Very nice look!

• Members

The company I work for spent about $250,000 meeting with a consulting firm to discuss an updated logo and changing their color scheme.

Then they asked me to write them a new jingle.

I wrote them one, they loved it and told them $10,000. They offered me $800. Guess what? They`re still waiting...

• Members

The company I work for spent about $250,000 meeting with a consulting firm to discuss an updated logo and changing their color scheme.

Then they asked me to write them a new jingle.

I wrote them one, they loved it and told them $10,000. They offered me $800. Guess what? They`re still waiting...

And unfortunately, so are you...todays economy takes major advantage of artists, musicians, and other creative people.

• Members

And unfortunately, so are you...todays economy takes major advantage of artists, musicians, and other creative people.

This was about 3 years ago when the economy was good. They`ve made their $$$ cutting corners anyway they can. The jingle will sit on my hard drive until they`re ready to pay up or I have another company that I can slide the words in...

Archived