Is Super 8 really necessary?

Lee Flier

• Members

I mean, sure he's a nice guy and he can be funny and all. But is he really that much better than Super 7? I'm not sure he can really justify the cost of upgrading, plus there's the additional learning curve.

(sorry Super, I just couldn't resist - I kept seeing the other thread title and thinking that's what it said :D).

• Members

I don't think compatibility will be an issue - I've heard his dongle will fit in any available port. And supposedly he performs much better than Super 7.

My main concern is that he's become too bloated and unstable. And possibly insecure - I don't want to end up with a nasty virus.

• Members

I don't think compatibility will be an issue - I've heard his dongle will fit in any available port. And supposedly he performs much better than Super 7.

My main concern is that he's become too bloated and unstable. And possibly insecure - I don't want to end up with a nasty virus.

I dunno about the virus thingy, Lee... :eek: but...........

less bells and whistles, more fundamentals .....

I kinda like the idea of cutting the chase and getting right down to the nitty gritty ;)

the ability to change engine settings without having to restart....

Soooooooooo, this sounds pretty inviting... I can rock hard, rock soft, pump up the volume or mute the sound ALL without having to restart or reboot the hard drive..............................................

DAYAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

• Members

You girls need to think about the cost of upgrading from Super 7 to Super 8, and in this volatile financial market place, it might be better to sit on the older version.

So, are you suggesting Super 6 then, or would it be better to wait for Super 9?

I'm being badddddddddd

• Members

I had to uninstall and go back to Super 7. With Super 8 Internet Explorer frequently crashes, my computer slows down, and every song I record sounds like hip-hop bluegrass. Now that I am back to Super 7 I don't have any problems with IE or my computer.

• Members

Super 8 is such an old video format I suggest burning any equipment you have that uses it.

Super 8 made videos?:eek::eek::eek:

And now you're suggesting that he burn his equipment???

:badump: should he start with the bass or the snare?:lol::D:lol:

Archived