Me and next door neighbour just pissed our pants,...

boosh

• Members

Laughing that is,..

Here's the story :

Rene,..my friend and neighbour from across the street was on a 5 day trip to Madrid Spain.

I just send him a textmessage to ask him how it was and he called me.

Hey man he said,...I just got back this afternoon,..

I said : " Huh,..I thought you got back friday,..the lights in your house were on".

He said :" Yeah i noticed that this afternoon,..I swear I switched them off when I departed" .

I says : " Weird stuff man "

He says : " Yeah freaky,...I thought someone was in my house ,it must be the remote control that's malfunctioning" .

Then I remembered,..last friday I bought a remmote and three plugs that come with it to control our livingroom lights whahaha.

I says : " Hey rene,..check yo lights man..." ...and I walked to the livingroom,.picked up the remote and started making disco in his house

Gheez you should have been here,...we couldn't stop laughing....

This reminds me,..when I was a kid I used to walk through our neighbourhood with the TV remote to switch on and off people's TV sets just for fun,....whahahaha

• Members

Laughing that is,..

Here's the story :

Rene,..my friend and neighbour from across the street was on a 5 day trip to Madrid Spain.

I just send him a textmessage to ask him how it was and he called me.

Hey man he said,...I just got back this afternoon,..

I said : " Huh,..I thought you got back friday,..the lights in your house were on".

He said :" Yeah i noticed that this afternoon,..I swear I switched them off when I departed" .

I says : " Weird stuff man "

He says : " Yeah freaky,...I thought someone was in my house ,it must be the remote control that's malfunctioning" .

Then I remembered,..last friday I bought a remmote and three plugs that come with it to control our livingroom lights whahaha.

I says : " Hey rene,..check yo lights man..." ...and I walked to the livingroom,.picked up the remote and started making disco in his house

Gheez you should have been here,...we couldn't stop laughing....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...when I was a kid I used to walk through our neighbourhood with the TV remote to switch on and off people's TV sets just for fun,....whahahaha

That reminds me of a time a friend and I were doing that one night in the 70's. Someone called the police because we were walking through backyards. All of a sudden we saw spotlights shinning in between houses as the squad car was driving through the neighborhood.

We started running and I ran into a chain link fence I couldn't see in the dark. I flipped head over heels and landed in someone's backyard. They had their patio door open and I could see the TV. I just lay there for a while and watched "Happy Days

• Members

We had a similar weird problem here. Our ceiling fan would suddenly come on. I tried to explain to my wife that our house was built over an old graveyard but she was just not convinced. Turns out our neighbors bought the same ceiling fan type and our fans were reacting to each others controllers. What I don't understand is why were they turing on their ceiling fan in the middle of the night? They must have a much "hotter" bedroom than I have.

• Moderators

I got a job at a TV/Stereo place many moons ago putting myself through college. As the new guy, it was my great responsibility to turn on all the TVs. Rows and rows of TVs.

Unbeknownst to nubee Knight, a co-worker and seasoned vet (turned out to be an asshole as well) followed me around but out out my sight with a universal remote turning them off as I'd turn them on. He'd wait just long enough for me to step 10 feet away then... click. I'd run back thinking there must be some timer turning them off. Duh.

I finally turned around and there he was with a big grin on his face with 5 other retail electronic goons yucking it up.

Of course, it was pretty funny once I was one of those goons laughing at the new-er guy.

• Members

I remember doing that with a friend's garage door opener back in the 70s - going around the neighborhood and opening and closing garage doors. I'm sure some of the owners thought they'd bought defective merchandise.

Me and next door neighbour just pissed our pants,...

When you reach the age of 80, that will be nothing to post to a message board about...

Archived