Mark L

• Members

So what's
on
-topic and what's
off
-topic?
:confused:

Notice how OT is the acronym for both off-topic and on-topic? That's why I never use it.

Also means, Open Type, Observing Tool, One touch, Oral Tradition, Overtemperature, Offensive Tackle, On top, On Target, Oral Testimony, and Opportunity Taken... in that order.

"When love is not madness, it is not love." :love:

• Members

That's easy: What's on-topic is what I think is on-topic, and what's off-topic is what I think is off-topic. But I am pretty tolerant.

I forgot to say that it's the longest-running virtual party for musicians run by a benevolent dictator.

Craig, you're way cool and we all love you! The way you set a very wide latitude for what may or may not be discussed here--- and in what language style-- sets a sterling example for ALL online fora. (And I've published on many). :thu:

• Members

Craig, you're way cool and we all love you! The way you set a very wide latitude for what may or may not be discussed here--- and in what language style-- sets a sterling example for
ALL
online fora. (And I've published on many).
:thu:

Well thank you very, very, very much. BUT I have to say, and this is not an attempt at false modesty, those who post here are outstanding and that's what people like about SSS. It's certainly what I like :)

• Members

Craig, the only thing of mine you ever censored was a pitcher of nekkid titties.

So, Saul T., to preserve the public decency here, whenever I need to show some nekkid titties in order to illustrate a particular musical or audio-related point, I've learned to put big yellow stars on them. :cop:

• Members

Notice how OT is the acronym for both off-topic and on-topic? That's why I never use it.

Also means, Open Type, Observing Tool, One touch, Oral Tradition, Overtemperature, Offensive Tackle, On top, On Target, Oral Testimony, and Opportunity Taken... in that order.

"When love is not madness, it is not love."
:love:

You forgot Over Time. There are a lot of threads that are in OT.

Archived