Group Buy: Iceland!

Anderton

• Members

I hear Iceland's bankrupt, so I was thinking maybe we could put together a group buy for SSS participants.

Think of it:

* Lots of hot springs! I love hot springs.

* Bjork still tours and sells CDs, so we'd have some tax revenue there.

* Lots of alcohol for those who like to drink.

* Far away from everything, so you can just ignore the rest of the world.

* Great seafood - we could turn Iceland in the world's premiere sushi capital. Rich Japanese tourists would surely follow!

Whaddya say? Let's buy Iceland for pennies on the dollar! All SSS people can move there, and we could all be hanging out in the hot springs, having a drink, and listening to Bjork instead of just typing online.

I did the math, and figured that $50.85 cents from everyone would pretty much do it, with a little left over to charter an ocean liner to get there.

• Members

You're missing Iceland's greatest feature here,........

Have you ever seen the women??????????????

They are georgeous!!!!

Like all the Saxon women btw,.....

That's because we (Vikings) always carried away the most beautiful women. I mean c'mon, look at my sister. She's descended from those that were carried away. And you should see my other two sisters. I always knew something good would come out of it.

That impulse to grab and carry away is still in my blood. Combined with the Nephilim blood on my father

• Members

You're missing Iceland's greatest feature here,........

Have you ever seen the women??????????????

They are georgeous!!!!

Well that's certainly an extra added attraction. But I was kinda thinking that after we bought it, we'd make Lee empress or something.

• Members

I have Mongol blood on my mother's side and Viking on my father's. It's cool, except that I'm constantly trying to invade myself.

Now that's funny. :lol:

By the way, my dad was stationed in Iceland in the 1950

• Members

I'm in and will send my $50.85 to you by PayPal. Let's see, $50.85 plus PayPal charges, will $150.85 do it?

Can we form a band? I'm experimenting with recording and looping banjo riffs from bluegrass recordings, running them through synth filters and creating a new electronic music genre. Maybe we can call it IBEM. ... Iceland Beach Electronic Music.

• Members

Can we form a band? I'm experimenting with recording and looping banjo riffs from bluegrass recordings, running them through synth filters and creating a new electronic music genre. Maybe we can call it IBEM. ... Iceland Beach Electronic Music.

We'll need exports, so go for it.

• Members

I meant to ask - you can't, like see Alaska from where you are? Can ya?

I can see Alaska all right, I just opened a door and looked at Chugach Mountains :)

I CAN'T see Russia from here, nope, if this is what you mean. And you can't see Russia from Wasilla, the motherland of our first woman-VP to be (maybe not?).

And I think Alaska is much more better than Iceland (sorry Craig).

We have some good animals over here, too:

bear.jpg

Archived