Can I Be "Craig the Strummer"?

Anderton

• Members

Between Joe the Plumber, Bob the Builder, Marty the Mortuary Director, and all these other "colorful everyday people" being paraded around the scene, I certainly didn't want to be left out!

So until November 4th, i will now be called "Craig the Strummer" and will pontificate on subjects I know nothing about.

We will also call Saul T. Nads "Saul the Drummer" because he asked about drums. As he says he knows nothing about MIDI, he will be our official spokesperson on all things related to MIDI.

Sting will be referred to as "Gordon the Sumner." See how easy this is? :thu:

• Members

Feel free to pontificate on matters about which you know nothing!

Let me tell you my thoughts on the development, commercialization, and diffusion of enabling technologies in third-world markets and its effect on the gross domestic product as related to the long-term results of Roe v Wade and the burgeoning Muslim movement in North American territories.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

How'm I doing?

• Members

I like to collect some ancient cheap gear like Aria Super8 track tape delay, Davoli-Krundall spring reverb, I like to make sounds with useless junk and recycle them through intricate modular synthesis.

I also love wood, so I am Alf the Lumber.

• Members

I think the live sound guys should be "the 60Hz hummers".

For me, tho, I've got nuthin'
:)

Craig, how much will an incremental tax increase on adjusted family incomes over 250K make your strumming, well, icky?

I'll let you know when my adjusted family income goes over $250K!

Archived