The HC IE fix is appreciated.

Alndln2

• Members

Before when I posted here with IE 7, I'd get a "page not found" and then I'd have to reload the page to see it, now it's fixed. FireFox is still to slow and I haven't figured a way to get my bookmarks imported into Google Chrome yet, besides having no problems with IE7. So the recent fix is appreciated. :thu:

• Members

Before when I posted here with IE 7, I'd get a "page not found" and then I'd have to reload the page to see it, now it's fixed.

You're welcome. My crack team of professionals labored day and night to make certain that you could again enjoy the warm glow and functionality of this forum. And although we apologize for your inconvenience, we hope that the short down time now enables you to cherish this forum even more.

• Members

They took a special green permanent ink marker and carefully colored the outside edge of the website. I can now
feel
the spaces between the letters. It has something to do with quantum light diffusion, I heard.

Blue2blue headed up the crack team of professionals I previously mentioned. While I am not at liberty to divulge precisely how we fixed it, suffice it to say that we left no stone unturned, using the aforemenetioned special green permanent ink marker, quantum light diffusion, large hadron collider/particle accelerator, and a minor shift in some dark matter to make certain that you, the faithful forum participant, could continue, uh, foruming.

• Members

*client walks out*

* you pretend to twiddle knobs, don't really do anything*

*client walks in*

"What did you do to the vocals?! They sound great!"

Except HC "twiddled the knobs" for 3 years until the imaginary problem went away.

Archived