Polling the community for an interview site

Phait

• Members

So some of you may recall I did a few interviews with some then MusicPlayer forum members (Phil, Lee Flier) and a couple others outside (Bob Katz, Fantomized.info, etc.).

Well I've decided to ressurect (resurrect?) these and I have 1 new interview (possibly 2) in the pipeline.

So I'll toss up a Blogger but first the site needs a title! And that is not my forte. So... whatcha think? :thu:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Members

So I've finally got a design done, but I'd like to get a domain. Since it's oriented around this community in general, I was wondering if anyone cares to donate 25c, 50c or a buck via PayPal towards the domain ($8)?

• Members

So I've finally got a design done, but I'd like to get a domain. Since it's oriented around this community in general, I was wondering if anyone cares to donate 25c, 50c or a buck via PayPal towards the domain ($8)?

Yes, I'd be very interested in donating 25c towards the $8 needed to register your domain. How might I do that?

• Members

Though I don't use them, Network Solutions has probably the best price going at $6.99 for a dot com registration. I'd bet a dollar to a donut hole however, that if you don't purchase a good number of years at that price, the renewal will be at their normal asininely high rate.

So, if this is just for interviews & such, why not just put it in as a subdomain of what you already have going until it's a verifiable go?

Or, install Wordpress or an equivalent to post the interview transcription.

• Members

Though I don't use them, Network Solutions has probably the best price going at $6.99 for a dot com registration. I'd bet a dollar to a donut hole however, that if you don't purchase a good number of years at that price, the renewal will be at their normal asininely high rate.

The renewal is often where they seem to get you, isn't it?

Happy to hear Phait's fallen into some money! :thu:

Archived