Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Is Mackie (Loud Tech) REALLY going under?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know, it's funny: my Mackie **************** -- both the older stuff and the newer stuff I have -- seems to work great despite any rumor and innuendo. And I keep making music and doing shows and stuff, while other folks are busy speculating.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><i><font color="Green"><a href="http://www.zakclaxton.com/" target="_blank">Music, thoughts, stuff, and... I guess that's all</a></font></i></font></div>

Comment

Ya know, it's funny: my Mackie **************** -- both the older stuff and the newer stuff I have -- seems to work great despite any rumor and innuendo. And I keep making music and doing shows and stuff, while other folks are busy speculating.

Good point!

Comment

I won't reveal my source or any specific details; however, I have a very good friend in senior management at Loud. They are not anywhere close to going under. Yes, they have had some challenges, but there are internal strategic initiatives that have been underway for at least a year which are improving not only the bottom line, but the product line quality as well.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
        <div class="bbcode_quote">
        <div class="quote_container">
        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<b>&quot;Record companies and broadcasters ... have long since abdicated their cultural responsibility.&quot; - Donald Clarke</b>

</div>
        </div>
        </div> </div>

Comment

Ditto that. I have a Mackie VLZ Pro mixer for monitoring in my studio, I have an old CR 1604 (like 15 years old) that I use with my band, and I have one of the newer cheap Mackie boards (because it was cheaper than fixing my other CR 1604 when someone spilled a Coke in it at at gig). Except for the Coke incident all of the Mackie stuff I have ever owned has been great and reliable.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><b> &quot;It's all good; except when it's Great.&quot; </b><br />
          <br />
          <a href="http://www.jotown.com" target="_blank"><b>www.jotown.com</b></a></div>

Comment

I gave up on Mackie after they sold out and began manufacturing in China.
            Its not the same product anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X