The Who @ Superbowl - Lip-sync or not?

Gus Lozada

Just kidding!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

I liked the music, their performance and the stage was really awesome. Loved the LED floor.

Roger Daltrey's vocal performance was not its best ever; you know, they are not The Rolling Stones and Roger lacks Jagger's energy. Townshend's performance was cool, he seemed to really enjoy the show. Still, I honestly think they kicked serious ass.

[YOUTUBE]c6Io05fTLSg[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I thought they rocked!! And Upon second watching I still think they rocked!! I've seen some threads really bashing the performance. Maybe I'm too much a fan boy to see it? I saw some rough spots but that just proved that it was a real performance. I think some of these kids are so use to seeing a lip sync'd performances that they can't appreciate when a real band is actually producing something live.

• Members

I thought they rocked!! And Upon second watching I still think they rocked!! I've seen some threads really bashing the performance. Maybe I'm too much a fan boy to see it? I saw some rough spots but that just proved that it was a real performance. I think some of these kids are so use to seeing a lip sync'd performances that they can't appreciate when a real band is actually producing something live.

Couldn't agree more.

Archived