Just realized something extremely stupid about my smoking habits

boosh

• Members

I occasionally smoke a cigar or cigarette and sometimes a joint.

10 minutes ago I stepped out of the studio to smoke a cigarette in the livingroom. Rizzo was watching TV.

She asked me why. I told her I never smoke in the studio. I don't like nicotine and tar getting stuck onto my faders and stuff. I also want to keep the air clean inthere and I love those white cones of my Yamaha Monitors,..don't want them to turn yellow.

"Ah I understand ",she replied ," but it's no problem to poison your wife ,man if your mixer breaks down we buy a new one, if I stop working there's no way you can afford a new chick like me",............

• Members

So, you discovered that there is something more stupid than taking smoke full of cancer-inducing substances straight into your lungs?

Oh wow!
:p

Is this the guy speaking that gave me mexican poison in a blue bottle once??

Every time I see a drink in a blue bottle my liver starts hurting right away,,.... :p

• Members

10 minutes ago I stepped out of the studio to smoke a cigarette in the livingroom. Rizzo was watching TV.

She asked me why. I told her I never smoke in the studio. I don't like nicotine and tar getting stuck onto my faders and stuff. I also want to keep the air clean inthere and I love those white cones of my Yamaha Monitors,..don't want them to turn yellow.

"Ah I understand ",she replied ," but it's no problem to poison your wife ,man if your mixer breaks down we buy a new one, if I stop working there's no way you can afford a new chick like me",............

In summary, you married the right person.

• Members

So.... Boosh, in 20 years you might end up being the size of one of the Seven Dwarfs.....which one? hmmmmm...let me guess?
:)

Even if I shrink 20 inch I'll be still twice as big as one of those dwarfs.

I grow 10 inches each morning when I wake up btw but that's gone before my first cup of coffee.

• Members

Besides the fact that I am highly allergic to smoke... I just can`t stand the smell of it and being around people who smoke just kills me, literally. I will get really sick in seconds if I`m around it. Its gotten worse with age but seriously, just for the health of your wife and daughter?, you should seriously consider giving it up mate. Something to consider. Go for a run every time you feel like lighting up or something.:thu:

• Members

Besides the fact that I am highly allergic to smoke... I just can`t stand the smell of it and being around people who smoke just kills me, literally. I will get really sick in seconds if I`m around it. Its gotten worse with age but seriously, just for the health of your wife and daughter?, you should seriously consider giving it up mate. Something to consider. Go for a run every time you feel like lighting up or something.
:thu:

I think your'e right about it getting worse as you get older.

When I was a teen I was the ONLY one of my crowd that didn't smoke...

I remember riding in a car jammed in the middle with everyone of my buds puffing away on unfiltered ciggies, one after the other,

I inhaled so much second hand- smoke, I might as well as been a smoker too.

If I was lucky enough to get a window seat I would try to crack the window a bit and my buds would punch the {censored} out of my arms for trying.

I get an instant headache when I smell smoke...even worse is the smell of the butted ones in an ashtray.

I run every morning along the river, last week there was a guy about a 1/4 of a mile away smoking, while working on the golf Course, the wind was just right and the smell hit me just for a few seconds...Instant Headache.

Getting the car gassed up, same thing, soon as I get a whiff of the raw gas...heads starts pounding.

'Old Lady' perfume and cheap cologne too...{censored}, my head is hurting just talking about it.:cry:

• Members

I grow 10 inches each morning when I wake up btw but that's gone before my first cup of coffee.

Yeah, me too, but it can stay like that for hours. I think it's a combination of good genes and perhaps the Korean ginseng tea I've been drinking almost daily since I was 14... not sure.

• Members

Booshy - go to the health food store and purchase some Damiana herb and when you MUST have a smoke, smoke the Damiana- it also works in joints. I gave up cold turkey by using Damiana whenever I had to have a smoke, like the first one with your coffee, the one in the afternoon with a glass of wine etc.

You'll satisfy the puffing response and you'll slowly remove the nicotine craving.

Archived