My Avatars...

Ernest Buckley

• Members

Oh boy... I get PMs every now and then... someone asking about my avatars. The latest one asked... is that you?

The idea that someone actually thinks a guy named EB looks like my avatars is... I don`t know.... anyway... I appreciate female beauty and granted its different for everyone but I appreciate the female form in specific apparel. And I can`t make up my mind which one I like best to "represent" me so I change it up every few weeks.

I know this post is going to be hard for some of you who thought I looked like these fine beauties but I thought the issue was getting out of hand and needed to be addressed before someone confuses me with... a beautiful woman.

There, I said it. :thu:

:confused:

• Members

Advertising lore--- since the 1800's---- declares that there has never been a truly great ad campaign for a product which did not contain one of these three images:

• an adorable baby or toddler,

• a friendly cartoon-like animal mascot, or

• a beautiful young woman, wearing as few clothes as possible
Including one of these three images in your ad campaign is thought of as a near-guarantee of product success...

I suppose BRAWNY, MR. CLEAN, MAXELL, THE RED BARON and GREEN GIANT are the exceptions which prove the rule...?

I should think a photo of a nearly nude woman lovingly clasping a microphone between her bare breasts would sell even a Behringer.

cpooer1_small.jpg

SNN1525U_280_372251a.jpg

WRPsyche.jpg

Archived