Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Avatars...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretending to be a woman on the net says a lot don't you think? perhaps more than you want to be known?
    band status - "its complicated"

Comment

Advertising lore--- since the 1800's---- declares that there has never been a truly great ad campaign for a product which did not contain one of these three images:

• an adorable baby or toddler,
      • a friendly cartoon-like animal mascot, or
      • a beautiful young woman, wearing as few clothes as possible
      Including one of these three images in your ad campaign is thought of as a near-guarantee of product success...

I suppose BRAWNY, MR. CLEAN, MAXELL, THE RED BARON and GREEN GIANT are the exceptions which prove the rule...?

I should think a photo of a nearly nude woman lovingly clasping a microphone between her bare breasts would sell even a Behringer.

Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. Wayne Thiebaud

Friend me on FACEBOOK!

Comment

Sorry about that - I was a bit drunk

Saul, I've been meaning to ask... is that you in your avatar?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

What most people don't know, unless they've met Phil, is that his avatar is a photograph, not a drawing.
          There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

HEY BROS

Name's Ash. Housewares.
            My Own Machine

Comment

I'm a vintage guitar... my boss is an ****************************
              In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One-eyed Man is King.

Comment

Saul, I've been meaning to ask... is that you in your avatar?

Yes

Still want me to come and record at your place, big boy?
                a selection of my songs

Comment

I'm Elmo. I'm a little unbalanced. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
                  Security Officers have been trained to not touch the service monkey

Comment

i'm a bus

i am ensnared in and captivated by the fundament of my conservative Shanghainese assistant, but she doesn't want to know anything about that since she knows that I am married... was probably a mistake to tell her

Comment

Yes

Still want me to come and record at your place, big boy?

Actually, you`re closer to me and if you record at my place, I`ll pay airfare and even pick you up at the airport. Its the least I can do.

Comment

Actually, you`re closer to me and if you record at my place, I`ll pay airfare and even pick you up at the airport. Its the least I can do.

Saul T is just in the way. Hitchike her way across the USA...

Doo de doo doo, doo, doo, doo, doo de doo doo...
                        Security Officers have been trained to not touch the service monkey

Comment

i am ensnared in and captivated by the fundament of my conservative Shanghainese assistant, but she doesn't want to know anything about that since she knows that I am married... was probably a mistake to tell her

the words are english
                          band status - "its complicated"

Comment

Her "fundament"?

Is that the word your German-English dictionary told you to use?
                            Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. Wayne Thiebaud

Friend me on FACEBOOK!

Comment

You could try and communicate to the outside world with a note or some kind of morse code...

wait, I really don't want to know how you would get a note to the outside world, and I shudder to think of what kind of sounds would be used for a code.

...Just forget I said anything.

-I'm Philip J. Fry, and I approve this message.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

He, I mean she.... has to cross a pond first.

Comment

Working...
                                X