SadeSaunters launguidly back

Lukenskywalker

• Members

to her much deserved spot in the Musical Limelight.

Same band(almost) since her debut album in 1985, no guest Thug Rappers,no hip shaking horde of dancers,

Just her sultry self, doing that sensuous little dance, flirting with the camera, with that beautiful smokey voice of hers...makeup always perfect, that little 'pineapple' shaped head of hers...:)

Hot looking dress, big belt clinging to those gliding hips....Jeezus, I loveth that woman...

(David Letterman show last night)

• Members

Thanks for the tip -- just watched the Letterman "Soldier of Love" on YouTube. Great to see her do the song this way, rather than the "Blockbuster" video version I've watched a couple times.

Si, the Blockbuster vid was a bit 'contrived' and splashed with nuances of 'Get-Toe'

Sadly...whatever it takes to sell.:confused:

• Members

Ever since "Love Deluxe", I've been really diggin' what she does. I really like "Rocks" a lot. I'm sure part of that is because I heard it a lot when I was in South Thailand on the beaches, just relaxing on the beach, going to clubs, that kind of thing. We heard it there a lot, so it brings back beautiful memories. But even without that, I just love her voice and songs and melodies.

[YOUTUBE]JeSADY4poAU[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

My lovely wife bought me Sade's new CD as a part of my Valentine's Day gift.

Dinner tonight at our Italian Restuarant,

Bottle of Red...Ruffino Chianti Classico...

Home, put another log on the fire, Heart shaped cookies that mi espousa baked....some sipping Cognac, pop in the Sade CD and ZZZZZZZZZ.

NOT!

WE GONNA ROCK DA HOOOUUUSSSEEE!!!!!!! whhhoooohooooo!!!!!!

kin ah git a whut-whut?:thu:

Archived