Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

SadeSaunters launguidly back

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SadeSaunters launguidly back

to her much deserved spot in the Musical Limelight.

Same band(almost) since her debut album in 1985, no guest Thug Rappers,no hip shaking horde of dancers,
    Just her sultry self, doing that sensuous little dance, flirting with the camera, with that beautiful smokey voice of hers...makeup always perfect, that little 'pineapple' shaped head of hers...
    Hot looking dress, big belt clinging to those gliding hips....Jeezus, I loveth that woman...
    (David Letterman show last night)
    <div class="signaturecontainer">In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One-eyed Man is King.</div>

Thanks for the tip -- just watched the Letterman "Soldier of Love" on YouTube. Great to see her do the song this way, rather than the "Blockbuster" video version I've watched a couple times.

Comment

Thanks for the tip -- just watched the Letterman "Soldier of Love" on YouTube. Great to see her do the song this way, rather than the "Blockbuster" video version I've watched a couple times.

Si, the Blockbuster vid was a bit 'contrived' and splashed with nuances of 'Get-Toe'

Sadly...whatever it takes to sell.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One-eyed Man is King.</div>

Comment

Listening to "Soldier of Love" right now.

Ahhhh. Just... ahhhhhhhh....
        <div class="signaturecontainer">Botch<br />
        <i>Start by admitting, From cradle to tomb,<br />
        Isn't that long a stay.<br />
        Life is a cabaret, old chum, and I love a cabaret...</i></div>

Comment

Ever since "Love Deluxe", I've been really diggin' what she does. I really like "Rocks" a lot. I'm sure part of that is because I heard it a lot when I was in South Thailand on the beaches, just relaxing on the beach, going to clubs, that kind of thing. We heard it there a lot, so it brings back beautiful memories. But even without that, I just love her voice and songs and melodies.

Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

"The Chanteuse" returns.
            This is a good thing.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Music -<br />
            <br />
            My band: <a href="http://www.facebook.com/drfeelgoodband" target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/drfeelgoodband</a></div>

Comment

She sounds and looks great. And what a cool arrangement.
              Thomas Jefferson said... "The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter." hmmm...

Comment

Probably my favorite female vocalist. I just watched the Letterman clip. She is sounding/looking very good.

She doesn't look 51 does she?
                <div class="signaturecontainer">Mudcat007, AKA Mudcat at Musicplayer.<br />
                <br />
                <br />
                &quot;Never underestimate the power of Eric Estrada.&quot; wraub<br />
                <br />
                </div>

Comment

Probably my favorite female vocalist. I just watched the Letterman clip. She is sounding/looking very good.

She doesn't look 51 does she?

I'd hit it! hil:
                  <div class="signaturecontainer">Music -<br />
                  <br />
                  My band: <a href="http://www.facebook.com/drfeelgoodband" target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/drfeelgoodband</a></div>

Comment

She looks beautiful and elegant, as she always has. And her voice!! What a voice!!!!
                    Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

I'd hit it! hil:

G-Dub get's in trouble when looking at Sade's bubble!

G-Dub
                      www.studiog-fx.com
                      15 inch Quad-core i7, Macbook Pro,
                      OSX 10.8.2, LPX, Logic 9.1.8, Apollo Duo

Comment

I'd hit it! hil:

Line forms to the right...I been standin' here since 1984..
                        Please coot, no young guys pushing from behind...

Comment

I love Sade. Glad she's back! Does anyone else remember her TV appearances I guess 10 years ago (WOW!) when she played a Les Paul Goldtop?

Comment

she gives me hopes that one day I can be a successful singer too, I certainly have the look, now I start work on my singing, but I am afraid I will never reach her timbre and emotional expression

Comment

Working...
                            X