Promotional Video For A Song

Mark L

• Members

Well if you need something done send me a message anything is possible although blowing up buildings and stuff is gonna cost ya. ;-)

Ha ha!

I'm not sure about blowing up buildings. I was thinking more along the lines of something done entirely on a computer, by someone who knows what they're doing. Which isn't me. I only recently found out that F5 refreshes the page :o

• Members

Salty, that is my second most favourite songs of yours...you know my fave is ....'light On' followed by 'Barmy Army'.....I love all of your songs, I just love some less than others.

If you do not reach some kind of recognition for/of your talent then this is not a fair World.

Good luck Mate,:thu:

One of your biggest fans. Luke

• Members

Salty, that is my second most favourite songs of yours...you know my fave is ....'light On' followed by 'Barmy Army'.....I love all of your songs, I just love some less than others.

If you do not reach some kind of recognition for/of your talent then this is not a fair World.

Good luck Mate,
:thu:
One of your biggest fans. Luke

Thanks very much, mate :)

I don't suppose you do promotional videos on a commission-only basis, do you? ;)

• Members

Get a cam , random shoot things , load the footage in moviemaker or whatever ,cut until it fits the beat ,put some heavy effects on it.

make sure to film a lot of female bodyparts and cool things and structures and stuff.

Done.

Don't forget to film parts of your mouth singing the lyrics.

• Members

I was serious man.

cars

female bodyparts

buildings

surroundings

and

stuff

That's what you need to film.

And lips singing your song.

Okay I'll make you a deal.

Go out and film all those things and send me a dvd with all the footage and I make you a great video out of all those snippets.

I need aproxx 2 hours of material but I promisse you it's gonna be worth it.

Booshy

• Members

Booshy, that's very generous of you :)

One small problem - I don't have a video camera :o

STOP PRESS!!!

The gentleman who has asked me to provide this video has now asked me if I'd like to re-record the song 'properly' in his studio. This is as well as (and completely unrelated to) the possible activity in my 'Things Are Looking Up' thread. I've never been so popular :thu:

• Members

Booshy, that's very generous of you
:)

One small problem - I don't have a video camera
:o

STOP PRESS!!!

The gentleman who has asked me to provide this video has now asked me if I'd like to re-record the song 'properly' in his studio. This is as well as (and completely unrelated to) the possible activity in my 'Things Are Looking Up' thread. I've never been so popular

Good ,...

When the guy he hires to do your vocals properly and in tune this time ,is doing his job ,

borrow his video cam and shoot the footage.

See ,...it will all work out :thu:

• Members

Good ,...

When the guy he hires
to do your vocals properly and in tune this time
,is doing his job ,

borrow his video cam and shoot the footage.

See ,...it will all work out

OUCH!!!

(Actually, you're right. I can't even type in tune) :lol:

• Members

Well, he has a great studio

He's a drummer. I'd love to hear my songs with live drums. And..

..he lives in Bolton
:)

Okay,... well do that first then and think about a vid later or in the meanwhile.

And place an ad for female bodyparts.

Archived