A funny GIF for you smokers out there...

rasputin1963

• Members

...so, where did the number '45' come from? Is it the new Mark of the Beast' (providing 'the beast' is a too-large animated gif)? Is it a 402 data alarm? is it like a journalist typing -30- at the end of a story?

...or is it just one of those things? Just one of those crazy flings?

• Members

...so, where did the number '45' come from? Is it the new Mark of the Beast' (providing 'the beast' is a too-large animated gif)? Is it a 402 data alarm? is it like a journalist typing -30- at the end of a story?

...or is it just one of those things? Just one of those crazy flings?

In my stupid flailing, I tried to erase any text at all from the message box. The bot scolded me, telling me I had to leave a message of at least two characters. I just flippantly punched two numbers on my keypad.

:facepalm::idk:

• Members

Reminds me of another old joke...

A guy gets invited by his friend to attend a meeting of a local fraternal organization. About halfway through the meeting, one of the members stands up and shouts "Seventeen!", and everybody laughs.

A few minutes later another gentleman stands up and shouts, "Thirty-three!", and, again, everybody laughs.

The newcomer asks his friend what's going on. The friend replies that since they have all been members of the club for a long time they all know the same jokes, so rather than wasting time telling the whole joke, they just give each joke a number.

The newcomer thinks he'd like to give it a try so he jumps up and shouts "Forty-five!", only to be met with total silence. He sits down and asks his friend what happened.

His friend replies, "You didn't tell it right."

(Alternative punchline: "There are some jokes we don't tell in mixed company."

• Members

A guy gets invited by his friend to attend a meeting of a local fraternal organization. About halfway through the meeting, one of the members stands up and shouts "Seventeen!", and everybody laughs.

A few minutes later another gentleman stands up and shouts, "Thirty-three!", and, again, everybody laughs.

The newcomer asks his friend what's going on. The friend replies that since they have all been members of the club for a long time they all know the same jokes, so rather than wasting time telling the whole joke, they just give each joke a number.

The newcomer thinks he'd like to give it a try so he jumps up and shouts "Forty-five!", only to be met with total silence. He sits down and asks his friend what happened.

That is the joke I was actually looking for :thu:

• Members

LMAOROF...

:thu:

Archived