I feel great. I feel like crap

Goobers

• Members

Feeling good today, well... better'n than Thurs the 23rd...

I am a Moonchild, and somehow screwed up and had a Tooth extraction/ Implant done on the same day...the 23rd was the largest Full Moon in twenty years...The Tides were raging and I bled quite alot....

The feel and sound of a screw socket being first drilled, and then racheted into my mouth was a completely unique experience....

Today I have a large bruise in my lower right jawbone where the drill went a little deeper than it should have...it's still spreading, yellow and purple in hue.

My wife and I canned 30 quarts of tomatoes today...'Cooterbrown', bless his soul, sent me his award winning Peach Cobbler recipe and WE WILL try to do that manana.:thu:

My team, the Phila. Eagles are playing now....

Time for a well earned glass of Pinot Grigio and a Tylenol 3 pain pill....

N'est Ce' Pas?;)

• Members

I think I know what you mean. My "new" job (I transferred to another school, and am teaching sp. ed. at a high school now) is beating the crap out of me and is difficult, time-consuming, has no supplies, etc., and the school is seriously dysfunctional. But I've been doing some cool things at home and I've improved the classroom there noticeably since I got there, so I feel really good about that. So I feel...well, up, down, up, down, up, down....

• Members

My wife and I canned 30 quarts of tomatoes today...'Cooterbrown', bless his soul, sent me his award winning Peach Cobbler recipe and WE WILL try to do that manana.
:thu:

My team, the Phila. Eagles are playing now....

Time for a well earned glass of Pinot Grigio and a Tylenol 3 pain pill....

N'est Ce' Pas?
;)

I'm so exhausted actually having a drink didn't occur to me. Then again, canning 30 quarts of tomatoes also didn't occur to me. And now that I think about it, Cooterbrown has never sent me a single award winning recipe. I am increasingly convinced you and I are not the same person.

• Members

the bruising is listed on the printout of side effects at the Dentists office...there is a lot of soft tissue in the check area...it kinda makes me look mucho macho...like John Wayne gave me an uppercut...

I took pictures,

I had a big bruise on my face once at AIT in Basic Training...wasn't following instructions.

I am prettier without the bruise but it's a look I'm getting quite fond of.

Maybe after it clears up I might call someone a bad name and they will hit me...prferably on the other side of my face...and I will spend more time looking at myself in the mirror...

• Members

I have almost 900 feet of ceramic tile to lay. I'm working on it a couple days a week. On Friday, after 4 hours on my hands an knees, I thought that I wouldn't be able to straighten out......pain from the knees and pain from the knee pads on my hamstrings!

After a few days off I feel a bit better, but tomorrow......... GROUTING .

I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE.

Dan

• Members

Just got a new Gold Level Starbucks card in the mail that entitles me to a free drink of my choice! Its about 110 degrees outside but I've got AC! I'm getting ready to go brave the heat and get over to Starbucks!

Also another thing, about five weeks back my heart started skipping beats when I went out for walks. This went on for about a week when I realized they coincided with some new multi-vitamins I'd bought that contained phosphorus. I checked out phosphorus on the internet and sure enough it can cause heart problems so I backed off the vitamins and within a couple of weeks my heart stopped skipping. For awhile I thought I did some damage to my heart! Now I can walk and jog without any problems. In fact I went out for a long walk in the heat yesterday and aside from being a little worn out from the heat and needing another shower - no heartbeat skips. That makes me feel very good indeed! :thu:

Steve

• Members

Also another thing, about five weeks back my heart started skipping beats when I went out for walks. This went on for about a week when I realized they coincided with some new multi-vitamins I'd bought that contained phosphorus. I checked out phosphorus on the internet and sure enough it can cause heart problems so I backed off the vitamins and within a couple of weeks my heart stopped skipping.

Steve

We have to be careful with all medications and "vitamins". Even garlic in excess can cause physical problems.

Dan

Archived